Would you adopt/foster a non somali kid?

Would you adopt or foster a non somali kid?

• Yes, I would. They're cute and it's good to change

• No, I don't want any ajanib kids. They'll switch up on you

• No, I won't even consider a geeljire kid

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I certainly would. Cadaans have no qualms against adopting token black or ethnic minority kids.

Why shouldn't we too for the sake of kids and also switch the system for once. :trumpsmirk:

Imagine a white kid speaking Somali with no accent. :mjlaugh:

But I've already decided to adopt (but letting them keep their surname) a Somali kid.

It's best to stick with Somali kids seeing as you have the same dhaqan etc. But at the same time I wouldn't mind adopting a kid that isn't Somali

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Any child who’s in need of a mother and a home ill welcome them with open arms and treat them like they’re my own :yloezpe: I love kids and knowing I’m doing something so amazing just fills me with love wallahi! When I’m financially stable and get married inshallah I will

Merca

Inactive.
There are so many Somali orphans that I would like to help. I would also love to help other children in this world but I believe charity begins at home.

VIP
You crazy? People will call the cops on me every time i take my white kid to the park. If it's a girl, a hillbilly might shoot me in the head.

Merca

Inactive.
From Somalia or wherever you live?
From Somalia, but it happens sometimes that Somali kids are taken from their families by the social services, and then placed in non-Muslim homes. I think more Somali families should be open to take in Somali kids (only if they’re able to).

Zailah

Exam season guys !
From Somalia, but it happens sometimes that Somali kids are taken from their families by the social services, and then placed in non-Muslim homes. I think more Somali families should be open to take in Somali kids (only if they’re able to).

Language barrier tends to be issue around my area

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Because they need raising?
hahaha-no.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending