Would u accept it if ur Parents told u to marry this boy or that girl?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Y not both?

giphy.gif
u where arab side thats trying to claim ur culture while the french side is hating on ur faith

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
When I was daqan cilis my dad said yo I have this peng chick marry her ( i gotta say she was peng for his defense) but since I was 16 I was like nah
But He was like so u not obeyin me? And I was like why dont marry u
He took that L married a second wife and left me alone
I dont know if I had refused now since I would not have to had to struggle about mehr and etc
Whats ur opinion ?
so your father talk like that :susp:

apple doesn't fall far from the tree...:kanyehmm:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My parents wanted me to marry my 1st cousins back home I told em No cause they ain't my type and I grew up with them I still have memories of playing together with them as kids

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know a guy who didn't say no to his parents and ended up marrying his cousin he was unhappy and regret his marriage when she gave birth to their kid he married a 2nd wife when she found out she told her dad and the whole family got pissed how he could do his own cousin like that

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
When I was daqan cilis my dad said yo I have this peng chick marry her ( i gotta say she was peng for his defense) but since I was 16 I was like nah
But He was like so u not obeyin me? And I was like why dont marry u
He took that L married a second wife and left me alone
I dont know if I had refused now since I would not have to had to struggle about mehr and etc
Whats ur opinion ?

:mjlol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If I married the each person my mother suggest. I will married off at least 6-8 the times