Would u accept it if ur Parents told u to marry this boy or that girl?

When I was daqan cilis my dad said yo I have this peng chick marry her ( i gotta say she was peng for his defense) but since I was 16 I was like nah
But He was like so u not obeyin me? And I was like why dont marry u
He took that L married a second wife and left me alone
I dont know if I had refused now since I would not have to had to struggle about mehr and etc
Whats ur opinion ?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I'd rather find one myself but if my parents found me a nice woman I'd give it a shot, if it's a bum I'd decline
I wanna get in a forced marriage with a ridiculously handsome guy yet we hate each other but parents did it for the cash so we’re stuck together but then slowly fall in love.

Sigh. Life doesn’t work like that. I’d get thrown a camel or so :farmajoyaab:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I can see it now, starring @Revolutionary. and @Asli :mjpls:
I don’t hate you luv. You’re just...........

1604942004847.jpeg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
When I was daqan cilis my dad said yo I have this peng chick marry her ( i gotta say she was peng for his defense) but since I was 16 I was like nah
I dont know if I had refused now since I would not have to had to struggle about mehr and etc
Whats ur opinion ?
yes as my parents know best

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whats ur opinion ?

But i thought u said u r a socio path? How can u obey your father? Take advantage of him nooh

Trending