Would steroids be considered haram?

Maybe not the best place to post this but oh well, I've been researching steroids seriously for the past year and have known the basics on its mechanisms of action for years. The usual argument for it being haram you will see is you don't know how it will affect your health, and there are serious side effects, but all health risks can be attenuated with a lower dose and side effects with pharmaceuticals. Taking them correctly can massively improve quality of life. Thoughts?

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Doctors sometimes prescribe steroids for legitimate medical issues. I got some after knee surgery dose and duration monitored by doctor.

if you are taking it for lifting and buying it from black market probably is not I’m guessing. You are risking health playing with hormones for superficial reasons . Could also get you in legal trouble. Just my opinion best to ask sheik at local masjid

I hear they shrink your.... "stones".... on that basis alone I think you'd be crazy..... I urge everyone to avoid that stuff.... I don't know how to prove they are haraam... it sounds like something that would be haraam..... but there are all kinds of side effects and I urge you to stay away from them... don't harm yourself with that.... it's your taqwa that matters, you can get muscle without steroids

Doctors sometimes prescribe steroids for legitimate medical issues. I got some after knee surgery dose and duration monitored by doctor.

if you are taking it for lifting and buying it from black market probably is not I’m guessing. You are risking health playing with hormones for superficial reasons . Could also get you in legal trouble. Just my opinion best to ask sheik at local masjid

:dzmxmmb:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Stay away from steroids sxbs. It’s not worth the risk. I have seen guys at my gym start getting health problems and also losing all their gains within a month after you stop taking it unless you do proper PCT. But still not worth it imo. Look into natural supplements like turkesterone which I’m taking currently it’s very very low dose like anavar and similar to creatine.

also depends on what type of steroid you willing to do? Anavar? Dbol? Test? They all are different types for different outcome.

Stay away from steroids sxbs. It’s not worth the risk. I have seen guys at my gym start getting health problems and also losing all their gains within a month after you stop taking it unless you do proper PCT. But still not worth it imo. Look into natural supplements like turkesterone which I’m taking currently it’s very very low dose like anavar and similar to creatine.

also depends on what type of steroid you willing to do? Anavar? Dbol? Test? They all are different types for different outcome.
Isnt Turkesterone a scam?? Wtf does it even do?

You have to do a lot of things right to minimise the risk of getting serious side effects. And treating side effects is no good strategy. You want to avoid them all together to begin with.

Things like the choice of compound, dosage, quality of the compound (many of them aren't made labs since they are illegal and can be dirty), diet (very important) and PCTs are important. This will govern the severity of your side effects or if you get them at all.

It's difficult to do for normal people like us. We aren't pro athletes.

Even then, the gains you get will diminish into nothing eventually when you stop cycling.

Personally I would steer clear of them and do things naturally.

So I talked to my local Sheikh and he steered me in the right direction somewhat. Not gonna be using my test. My plan was to use 175mg weekly with daily administration and HCG used 3x weekly in order to keep the testes functional. Currently just gonna be using HCG, mk-677, and an aromatase inhibitor.

I was just gonna be doing test and possibly throw in anavar at like 8 weeks. I don't find turkesterone to be worth at all for the price. Better off taking l-carnitine and creatine.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I was just gonna be doing test and possibly throw in anavar at like 8 weeks. I don't find turkesterone to be worth at all for the price. Better off taking l-carnitine and creatine.
Just make sure you have right PCT ready after you get a cycle. Good luck to you sir I wish I had the balls to go on cycle but the side effects and needles scare the shit out of me. I always contemplated with sarms but that shit represses the shit out of ur test levels. Also make sure to get blood work done prior to when you start ur and cycle and after sxb