Would marry someone …..

Khat and shisha aren't on the same level. Khat is way more disgusting.
I know they’re not the same. But it’s uncommon for women to chew it. But would you be okay marrying someone that used to chew provided that they stopped chewing?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I know they’re not the same. But it’s uncommon for women to chew it. But would you be okay marrying someone that used to chew provided that they stopped chewing?
Oh women definitely chew it. What do you think they just sell it but not chew it? Women just hide it better.

And no I would not be ok with it. I think it's a filthy practice. It's the same as asking me if I'd be ok with a crack head or heroin addict. Even if they quit they'll always be a junkie to me.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
If she’s done shisha before then she’s probably given head before too.
giphy-27.gif

Oh women definitely chew it. What do you think they just sell it but not chew it? Women just hide it better.

And no I would not be ok with it. I think it's a filthy practice. It's the same as asking me if I'd be ok with a crack head or heroin addict. Even if they quit they'll always be a junkie to me.

Comparing Khat to heroin and crack seems very silly and slightly immature imo.

When I visited Hargeisa a few yrs ago I decided to chew khat and chat with some locals. As someone who is sometimes an introvert and can be socially awkward, khat really helped. I ended up making friends and had great conversations.

Khat I would describe is more like alcohol to non-muslims. As long as gaalos drink socially and within reason you can function fine.

Unfortunately, due to poverty, lack of employment opportunities, most Somalis abuse khat and over consume which is very damaging and addictive to many.

Trending