Would institutionalize your severely retarded child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedogyal

good cop
I believe that everything you go through in life is a test by Allah. A good parent will love their child no matter what state and condition they are in. Inshaallah many of you and others with this state of mind like OP will never get children because how can you possibly be this selfish to wish death to your child? I know personally how hard it is to bring up a disabled child but that is not an excuse. Facilities are the type of places that are hidden from the eyes of the public, and it has been documented that the workers there use diverse varieties of torture and neglect the poor children there... But I guess each o their own.

What a psycho, how is she calling her child a ‘thing’ and ‘potato’. If she just said I’ll put him in a facility because raising him is hard that’s understandable but she just admitted to despising the poor kid :dwill:

What a psycho, how is she calling her child a ‘thing’ and ‘potato’. If she just said I’ll put him in a facility because raising him is hard that’s understandable but she just admitted to despising the poor kid :dwill:
Right? That’s why I don’t have sympathy for her. How can you say that about your own kid for something that’s not their fault. when I commented the story I didn’t even see that part. I’m shocked :gucciwhat:

I believe that everything you go through in life is a test by Allah. A good parent will love their child no matter what state and condition they are in. Inshaallah many of you and others with this state of mind like OP will never get children because how can you possibly be this selfish to wish death to your child? I know personally how hard it is to bring up a disabled child but that is not an excuse. Facilities are the type of places that are hidden from the eyes of the public, and it has been documented that the workers there use diverse varieties of torture and neglect the poor children there... But I guess each o their own.

@Gedogyal

So you are saying, if Allah wants to test the “patience and love” of the parents, he will make a child suffer painfully till their death to find out? Isn’t there a better way to do it without him making children suffer? Didn’t he say in the Koran that he guides and misguides people, then what’s this “test” for? Is it to check if he made mistakes and wrongfully “guided or misguided” people?

Sol

?

She's blaming him for the death of her husband so of course she hates him and dehumanising someone is the easiest way to detach yourself from them

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
subxanallah, no one can know such pain and suffering than her and her family, I can't say it's wrong or right but I can pray that god ease their pain. :)

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Reading it has me like

giphy.gif

What a disgusting human being.

Last edited:
She's blaming him for the death of her husband so of course she hates him and dehumanising someone is the easiest way to detach yourself from them
She’s making up reasons to detach herself from the kid. She convinced herself that her husband committed suicide so she can have further justification to hate her son. Even if the husband did commit suicide, there’s no justification good enough to blame the helpless disabled child that didn’t ask to be brought into this world.

I wouldn’t even describe a stranger like that let alone my own flesh and blood. Wallah the part about her watching her older son beat up the disabled kid made my blood boil.
I really hope this story is made up because if it isn’t, that sick f*ck of a mother should be the one who’s institutionalised.

Gedogyal

good cop
@Gedogyal

So you are saying, if Allah wants to test the “patience and love” of the parents, he will make a child suffer painfully till their death to find out? Isn’t there a better way to do it without him making children suffer? Didn’t he say in the Koran that he guides and misguides people, then what’s this “test” for? Is it to check if he made mistakes and wrongfully “guided or misguided” people?

I believe that you cannot truly feel happiness in this world. Everything we do or go through is only temporary, I am not saying this to take away the suffering of the child, do not get me wrong I do understand that that is not a pleasant way of living, but I feel like (from a religious perspective obv) that we should do our best in our duty as parents because inshaallah the after life will be easier. But idk this is just my opinion and I respect other's that do not see it my way so

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wait, she knew that her baby was handicapped before he was even born?
:faysalwtf:
I would have aborted the moment I found out as long as it was in the first trimester when the baby doesn't have a soul.
:yacadiim:
This woman deserves her 'potato' younger son, damaged older son, and dead husband. She should kill herself to complete the circle.
:westbrookwtf:

I believe that you cannot truly feel happiness in this world. Everything we do or go through is only temporary, I am not saying this to take away the suffering of the child, do not get me wrong I do understand that that is not a pleasant way of living, but I feel like (from a religious perspective obv) that we should do our best in our duty as parents because inshaallah the after life will be easier. But idk this is just my opinion and I respect other's that do not see it my way so

@Gedogyal

You guys are demonising the mother and yet praising god for creating that child to be vegetative and suffer in pain the rest of h/her life, why not blame him? The logic of the illogical.

You haven’t answered why the need for god to test the parent when he says that he guides and misguides people. Is it all a lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts