Sexy ass face
Nice lips
Cadaan girl
PAWG

wa lakin bald???

vo2sBF7.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
I was gonna post this vid I found...featuring a woman who publicly reveals her bald head (in the middle of a restaurant, mind you :mjlol:) to her blind date's surprise ...but then it turned out her hair loss was due to alopecia, so I kinda felt bad.

Anywho, he decides to accept her despite her bald head but she ends up rejecting him for being "too nice":zhqjlmx:.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I was gonna post this vid I found...featuring a woman who publicly reveals her bald head (in the middle of a restaurant, mind you :mjlol:) to her blind date's surprise ...but then it turned out her hair loss was due to alopecia, so I kinda felt bad.

Anywho, he decides to accept her despite her bald head but she ends up rejecting him for being "too nice":zhqjlmx:.
Sounds interesting. Show me please.

You see right there is why guys should never be nice to you ladies or they will end up as cucks and simps

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I was smashing this bald qumayo and had nothing to grab on to so I made her wear a durag and pulled on it like it was her hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending