Would a war in the 21st century get back our lands?

How many generals told ur uncle not to anger the USSR and start the war??
7k dead soldiers and 25 MiG aircraft lost couldn't possibly destroy a country.

I know darods will forever hold a grudge against Hawiye for destroying their beauty empire. Because unlike the nice RX who lost a large amount of land to expansionist darod under ur uncle's watch, We don't play nice. Cry me a river.
Listen 1991 you destroyed somalia and turned the capital into rabbles.So I dont discuss such issues with an anarchist who for 30 years acted like a savage.

So dont even talk about 1977.MSB settle Hawiye in Lower Shabelle in 1974 drought so dont bad mouth him.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't think another war will happen either Kenya or Ethiopia, we are recovering from the effects of civil one that happened 30 years ago and the nation still fragile. There's no appetite for large scale dagaals anymore, I believe there are much better solutions to all problems we have as people and not every one of them requires wars to be waged :)

Listen 1991 you destroyed somalia and turned the capital into rabbles.So I dont discuss such issues with an anarchist who for 30 years acted like a savage.

So dont even talk about 1977.MSB settle Hawiye in Lower Shabelle in 1974 drought so dont bad mouth him.
I bet he also settled us in xamar in 1969 too right.. So nice of him for settling us in darod land. Sorry about the annexation tho. Now come get it from us if u can.

I don't think another war will happen either Kenya or Ethiopia, we are recovering from the effects of civil one that happened 30 years ago and the nation still fragile. There's no appetite for large scale dagaals anymore, I believe there are much better solutions to all problems we have as people and not every one of them requires wars to be waged :)
Farmajo knew his uncle benefitted from creating wars.That is how MX settled easily in Gedo from 1970s-1980s while NFD was burning and Ogaden refugees were settled in shanties.

The funny part is MSB aun created gedo for his legacy only for Gedo to spit him out and he had to escape to Kenya our suppos3dly enemy.

Farmajo campaing before he came was Ethiopia is our enemy now its Kenya is our enemy what about next time ? Djibouti is our enemy?

I bet he also settled us in xamar in 1969 too right.. So nice of him for settling us in darod land. Sorry about the annexation tho. Now come get it from us if u can.
1969 you werent in xamar you were at the outskirt of the city. Xamar belongs to reer xamar.Even the demographics today I dont think Hawiye are more than Rx in Benadir or Madowweyn.

1969 you werent in xamar you were at the outskirt of the city. Xamar belongs to reer xamar.Even the demographics today I dont think Hawiye are more than Rx in Benadir or Madowweyn.
Isn't Lower/middle Shabelle literally the outskirt of the city?? I thought ur uncle brought us there in 1974??? we were there in 69' after all.
I guess after darods dream of annexing xamar and surrounding areas backfired in 91'. Now yall came up with a new strategy. Yall planning to incite reer xamar( Arab merchants), Madowweyn(southern Bantus), and RX against us :drakekidding:.
:mjhaps:

Isn't Lower/middle Shabelle literally the outskirt of the city?? I thought ur uncle brought us there in 1974??? we were there in 69' after all.
I guess after darods dream of annexing xamar and surrounding areas backfired in 91'. Now yall came up with a new strategy. Yall planning to incite reer xamar( Arab merchants), Madowweyn(southern Bantus), and RX against us :drakekidding:.
:mjhaps:
Middle Shabble is mix of Abgaal and Madowweyne not all hut.us live in middle Shabelle you guys all came from Mudug.

Wasnt it 1991 Aideed that captured Baidoa and turned the.place upside down?
Who do you think kicked out Aideed from Baidoa wasnt it not Ethiopia?

Also werent you guys that called Madowweyne Kamasle( boxing glove nose) Hawiye in the 1990s?

Middle Shabble is mix of Abgaal and Madowweyne not all hut.us live in middle Shabelle you guys all came from Mudug.

Wasnt it 1991 Aideed that captured Baidoa and turned the.place upside down?
Who do you think kicked out Aideed from Baidoa wasnt it not Ethiopia?

Also werent you guys that called Madowweyne Kamasle( boxing glove nose) Hawiye in the 1990s?
Madowweyne Kamasle were Madow clans who claimed the protection of the Hawiye from Qalaafo to Jowhar. Making up fake funny stories online won't change a thing.

I would focus on new bahir dar(ex jigiga) If I were u.
Don't @ me again

So the clan that founded the city never lived in it until recent years ? That's beyond stupid.

1609925044358.png

So the clan that founded the city never lived in it until recent years ? That's beyond stupid.

View attachment 167624
BTW around 1920's many Hawiye started farming and moved out of xamar to Lower/middle Shabelle. Anyway, He and his clan are guests who are claiming the owner who welcomed in is a refuge himself and the house is theirs now. Shameless people indeed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
BTW around 1920's many Hawiye started farming and moved out of xamar to Lower/middle Shabelle. Anyway, He and his clan are guests who are claiming the owner who welcomed in is a refuge himself and the house is theirs now. Shameless people indeed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I knew that but the false claims are just embarrassing to witness. These fools are clearly lacking any form of self-respect. :russ:

I knew that but the false claims are just embarrassing to witness. These fools are clearly lacking any form of self-respect. :russ:
The funny thing Hawiyes controlled as far as the Jubba River since the 10th century and this nigga is talking about Lower Shabelle :westbrookwtf:. To this day the Ethiopian darod claim it was them who conquered the Jubba river first. Instead of fighting to reclaim their desert from Abyssinia they rather immigrate to southern Somalia trick the natives with the fake somalinimo card then proceed to annex their land.I'm lost for words smh

The funny thing Hawiyes controlled as far as the Jubba River since the 10th century and this nigga is talking about Lower Shabelle :westbrookwtf:. To this day the Ethiopian darod claim it was them who conquered the Jubba river first. Instead of fighting to reclaim their desert from Abyssinia they rather immigrate to southern Somalia trick the natives with the fake somalinimo card then proceed to annex their land.I'm lost for words smh
Hawiye controlled as far as Jubba Kulaha .Which ones the ones that were slaves of Boqor Kenaadiid or?

You were brought to lower Shabelle in 1974 by MSB and its all documented.
Secondly 10 th century there was no Hawiye.

Last edited:
Troll alert.
880dba815ee76e6d5abf9a915a8c0dac.jpg

Now go away.
You are the troll.
Aince 1991 you have been an anarchist claimming other peoples lands you tried to genetically modify your fuuto madoobe by forcefully cohabitting with reer xamar iyo barwani girls in the south.You have been burning villaged of Madowweyne as far as when Xasan dheikh moxamud was president and used forced labour on them in Shabelle farms. You even been oppressing your Biyomal irir breathreans in Lower Shabelle by confisicating their land as well.

The only civilisation you had is JVA that ruled all the way to Kismaayo.Those days are over no more drug farming by hu.tus in Jilib.
AuN Cabdilahi Yusuf he was a visionary President.

Problem is somalis are retarded qabilists who fight each other.

You can see it on this forum darod cursing isaaq, isaaq cursing darod etc

War/Jihad is part of life and islam, it strikes fear into the hearts of enemies or potential enemeis, it tells others not to mess with your territory and people otherwise severe consequences will happen.

Somalis will never have success untill they stop fighting each other.

Imagine shedding the blood of another muslim based on tribalism?? wallahi that is baatil and anyone who advocates for this indirectly or directly is a straight pure five-star munafiq.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Ok, let's assume the Somali clans united to fight Ethiopia/Kenya to achieve Somaliweyne. Let's ignore they have 4/8x the manpower we do.

Who wins in a fight?

Techincals with the odd barely functioning Soviet tank
1611489944577.png

VS

Fighter Planes and Modern Tanks
1611490294218.png

:mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts