Would a Somali man ever be in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Akhas. I'm all for oral sex but to an ugly Austrian cadaan whale? :hova: hell fucking no. I don't blame the guy. And then the way she treated him afterwards. A Somali odey wu dharbaxi laha lol.

S

Shamis

lmao guy couldn't handle the reek! Imagine he was pressurised into licking out :damn: no somali would ever allow this, ever

He has some standards for a hoe - and why is she dressed like a 5 year old? What a pervert.

I watched the whole film and he has a wife and children and his wife knows because its their income- caku Afrikaan :damn: I hope I never see even a qori watte doing this.

Haha you could see the mental struggle going on in his face "I can'd do this, but I need the monies". Still if there wasn't a camera I'm sure he'd have done it. Hey at least he's doing it so his wife doesn't have to :drakelaugh:
I heard of one somali guy who was paid by another cadaan guy to sleep with two women, the guy just wanted to watch. That's the only time I've heard of a somali guy whoring himself out

Haha you could see the mental struggle going on in his face "I can'd do this, but I need the monies". Still if there wasn't a camera I'm sure he'd have done it. Hey at least he's doing it so his wife doesn't have to :drakelaugh:
I heard of one somali guy who was paid by another cadaan guy to sleep with two women, the guy just wanted to watch. That's the only time I've heard of a somali guy whoring himself out

i got a offer similar to that a caadaan guy wanted me to do his wife while he watch i was like nah mate GTFOH with that gay shit he was offering £200 his wife didnt look bad too but i was not comfortable with him watching caadaan people are weird i cant understand what type of man likes to watch his wife with another man its sickening to me :hova:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sheeeeit negro, would been the easiest £200 I made in my life

:diddyswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I woulda beat that pussy up my nigga, deep throat that hoe like im tryna get payback for colonization

:drakelaugh:

I woulda beat that pussy up my nigga, deep throat that hoe like im tryna get payback for colonization

:drakelaugh:
what is he decides to join in :what1: you dont know waaguan with these fruity niggas you cant tell him no cuz he paid you what you gonna do fight him naked in his house dude will call the police you will get done for rape shits real out here

this is unrelated but every time im getting it in with a caadaan girl i thnik to my self i whish her father could see this tho:diddyswag:

i got a offer similar to that a caadaan guy wanted me to do his wife while he watch i was like nah mate GTFOH with that gay shit he was offering £200 his wife didnt look bad too but i was not comfortable with him watching caadaan people are weird i cant understand what type of man likes to watch his wife with another man its sickening to me :hova:

Hahaha the fucked thing is clearly you'll be the one turning him on otherwise he'd be fuckin his own wife. I couldn't get it up with a creep in the corner watching my every thrust :jcoleno:

I can't understand that either set cadaans have some fucked up fetishes

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Cadaan people have some fucked disgusting fetishes. They enjoy watching a big black guy penetrate their wife whilst he's sitting in the corner jerking off to it :dwill: :whoa:

S

Shamis

Caddaan culturkooda waa wada bakhti iyo qurun. Nasty ass people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts