Worst rejection story by a girl

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
When I was 12 and on eighth grade (I skipped a year ) I started texting this Somali girl whith a fat ass . A few days later she leaked our text messages and started dissing me on her public story the whole school found out and I got clowned for it .:kendrickcry:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
When I was 12 and on eighth grade (I skipped a year ) I started texting this Somali girl whith a fat ass . A few days later she leaked our text messages and started dissing me on her public story the whole school found out and I got clowned for it .:kendrickcry:
Were you acting desperate and sappy in the chat?

Duke$

I swear every time I tried to get Somali girls I get rejected . That’s why I started going for Becky

Call it character building 🤣

Duke$

Somali women in the west make dating very easy for Brad and abu Tyrone then once there done being a hoe and put on a hijab they only where when there parents are watching the marry a musket nigga who thinks his wife is a virgin sorry buddy but abu Tyrone got to to that pussy before you did .

just stating the facts :manny:

I swear every time I tried to get Somali girls I get rejected . That’s why I started going for Becky
I don’t like to confess sins but this is the same for me. I’ll keep it 100 they only want a 9/10 Somali or will accept a 5/10 average Ajnabi. Don’t bother

Somali women in the west make dating very easy for Brad and abu Tyrone then once there done being a hoe and put on a hijab they only where when there parents are watching the marry a musket nigga who thinks his wife is a virgin sorry buddy but abu Tyrone got to to that pussy before you did .

just stating the facts :manny:
Yeah I agree. If they only want you when they’re 30+, it’s because they want a miskeen Xaji. This is the same tactic Indian and indhoyar girls do in the west. The very same

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Its because you were trying for haram, if you were trying to get married maybe it wouldn't work out.

If you were trying to date then good that happened to you.

If you are going to do haram then don't do it to muslim women at least, even if they are already like that.

Its like pissing in a clean bowl when there is a filthy urinal right there.

Trending

Latest posts