Worst places in London to avoid at all costs if you're Tourist.

Any area with a huge Pakistani and Indian, Bengali population like Southall and Tower Hamlets.
Any area with a huge African/Afro-Carribean population like Lewisham and Brixton, Hackney
Any area that is 100 percent white like Surrey or in the suburbs of London because you will stick out like a thumb and people will call the police on you if you're not white or has a lower-class working white population like Feltham or Staines.

Best areas to visit or stay in London is Kensington or Chelsea, Gunnersbury these areas are multi-cultural but nice at the same time. Otherwise, don't bother roaming outside of those areas if you're a tourist.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
or you could just stay in Islington where its the perfect blend of multi cultural and low crime.

Muji

VIP
Lol hackney and Brixton have been gentrified. You are very wrong about those two. Southall has a Somali community and a Somali market.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lacks culture lol
"muh culture"

keep that Madow shit to yourself.

low crime, good job opportunity, pleasant liberal cadaans (home of jeremy corbyn), and lots of islamic schools where somali families can send their kids

Lol hackney and Brixton have been gentrified. You are very wrong about those two. Southall has a Somali community and a Somali market.

Good, are you telling me they were bubbling areas with low crime and full of tourists?, They were literally NO GO AREAS in the early 2000s and late 90s because so many people use to get stabbed and robbed due to the shitty gang postcode wars happening there. Southall is a shithole. I could visit that place after 10 years and still find it as the same Indian shithole I left it as.

Somalis should move out of Southall, to be honest, never understood why they love it so much. All the Indians who live there are racist and think they own the area.

Muji

VIP
"muh culture"

keep that Madow shit to yourself.

low crime, good job opportunity, pleasant liberal cadaans (home of jeremy corbyn), and lots of islamic schools where somali families can send their kids

You can keep Finsbury Park sis

Muji

VIP
Good, are you telling me they were bubbling areas with low crime and full of tourists?, They were literally NO GO AREAS in the early 2000s and late 90s because so many people use to get stabbed and robbed due to the shitty gang postcode wars happening there. Southall is a shithole. I could visit that place after 10 years and still find it as the same Indian shithole I left it as.

Somalis should move out of Southall, to be honest, never understood why they love it so much. All the Indians who live there are racist and think they own the area.

Why are you talking about things that happened a decade ago. The fact is Hackney is now somewhere you can visit on a weekend to shop and eat.

Why are you talking about things that happened a decade ago. The fact is Hackney is now somewhere you can visit on a weekend to shop and eat.

Yes, because of Gentrification and white hippies moving into the area. Which is a good thing. Why do non-white people in London get upset that their ''areas or communities'' are becoming more developed or aka ''more white people moving in'' when they were unlivable shitholes beforehand? and they couldn't develop or invest in their areas when hardly any white people were living there.

Last edited:
Any area with a huge Pakistani and Indian, Bengali population like Southall and Tower Hamlets.
Any area with a huge African/Afro-Carribean population like Lewisham and Brixton, Hackney
Any area that is 100 percent white like Surrey or in the suburbs of London because you will stick out like a thumb and people will call the police on you if you're not white or has a lower-class working white population like Feltham or Staines.

Best areas to visit or stay in London is Kensington or Chelsea, Gunnersbury these areas are multi-cultural but nice at the same time. Otherwise, don't bother roaming outside of those areas if you're a tourist.
You're holding on to a lot of stereotypes...lol
Hackney is nowhere near as dangerous nowdays and a lot of madows have moved elsewhere, whites and Asians have come in.

Yh u're right about Lewisham, it's a shithole.

Southall Indians n Pakis don't like Somalis. lol.

You're holding on to a lot of stereotypes...lol
Hackney is nowhere near as dangerous nowdays and a lot of madows have moved elsewhere, whites and Asians have come in.

Yh u're right about Lewisham, it's a shithole.

Southall Indians n Pakis don't like Somalis. lol.

I lived in Wembley(and even that's still a shithole as of today) back in the day, so I know what Hackney was like around the 2000s, its not stereotypes it was ruff as hell back in the day. It was a hellhole.

Brixton dangerous? Yeah maybe back when I was in year 7. I wouldn’t avoid it if I were a tourist
It's become a better area to live in because whites and other non-black minorities started pouring in, and making it into a peaceful/livable area where Tourists and other people from outside the area could visit on the weekends without getting robbed or stabbed. When it was still an all-black area in the 90s full of Jamaicans and Nigerians it was no different to South Sudan or any other urban area filled with blacks.

Brixton dangerous? Yeah maybe back when I was in year 7. I wouldn’t avoid it if I were a tourist

Back in the 2000s it was really bad, I remember watching a programme about a gang who tried to take out a possible rival using a "spray and pray" weapon in a night club in Brixton. But, thankfully they got stopped by the police.

Muji

VIP
Yes, because of Gentrification and white hippies moving into the area. Which is a good thing. Why do non-white people in London get upset that their ''areas or communities'' are becoming more developed or aka ''more white people moving in'' when they were unlivable shitholes beforehand? and they couldn't develop or invest in their areas when hardly any white people were living there.

Stop changing the subject. Why did you list them as places to avoid?

Trending

Latest posts