Worst luck of my life

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How are your parents letting you drive their car while you’re a learner.

Somali teenagers died in Australia a few weeks ago because their parents let them take their car out for a joyride.

This is the fault of careless parenting, much worse than having your daughter twerk on the gram.

You should never drive by yourself with only a G1/learners. People do it all the time but if a collision happens you and whoever’s name is on that insurance is gonna be fucked

What’s done is done though, all you can do is report the collision and hope for the best. Don’t do it again wait until you get your G2

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Yikes. I wasn't trusted to drive alone with even a G2. I was only allowed to drive alone once I got my G.

I hope your parents aren't kicked off their insurance when it comes time for renewal. Expect a huge increase in premiums though. Get a part time job to help out.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
‏‏‎
Yikes. I wasn't trusted to drive alone with even a G2. I was only allowed to drive alone once I got my G.

I hope your parents aren't kicked off their insurance when it comes time for renewal. Expect a huge increase in premiums though. Get a part time job to help out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, I dont have my g1 yet i'm 18 too, but why u driving alone with a g1 to begin with?
You should probably get it, the test is so easy and you’ll get it over with too. I delayed it so much and only got it 4-5 months ago. But it felt nice to get it out of the way, now I’m just waiting for the wait time to end so I can get my g2 and start driving legally :wow:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Kkkkk you just reminded me that I cheated on my G1. Back in my day, they had the answers to the G1 test on the side of the paper that they ripped off. As the lady was ripping it, I made sure to memorize as much multiple choice answers. I passed with 4 mistakes, the most mistakes allowed. I did my test on the same day as my 16th birthday. I guess they use computers now to do the G1 test. I didn't bother to read the book.

It doesn't matter that I cheated though because I am the best driver you'll ever know.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kkkkk you just reminded me that I cheated on my G1. Back in my day, they had the answers to the G1 test on the side of the paper that they ripped off. As the lady was ripping it, I made sure to memorize as much multiple choice answers. I passed with 4 mistakes, the most mistakes allowed. I did my test on the same day as my 16th birthday. I guess they use computers now to do the G1 test. I didn't bother to read the book.

It doesn't matter that I cheated though because I am the best driver you'll ever know.
same lol, I actually made more mistakes than you I’m pretty sure. I got 16/20 on both sections, and you need a minimum of 16 on both to pass. I didn’t even study either, half the questions were common sense, the other half I made educated guesses. Barely passed.