Worst luck of my life

Why did your parents allow you to drive alone? In the States, there's heavy repercussions for driving alone with only a temporary permit. Like, permit being suspending and you can't get it back until a year. Any repercussions you'll face?

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
so you will get disqualified and go to court to pay fines and get banned for year or two

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1635107418912.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
so you will get disqualified and go to court to pay fines and get banned for year or two
something like that.
I know man, no need to remind me :snoop:

Why did your parents allow you to drive alone? In the States, there's heavy repercussions for driving alone with only a temporary permit. Like, permit being suspending and you can't get it back until a year. Any repercussions you'll face?
By repercussions I’m not entirely sure. Most likely 30-day license suspension, increased wait time until I can apply for my G2, a fine, and obviously jacked up insurance rates in the future. G1 drivers can’t apply for insurance so until I get my G2 the increased rates will be on whoever’s name was on the insurance, in this case my mom.

My brothers would always drive with their g1 and have never gotten into an accident. So it didn’t seem like that big of a deal.

I have midterms rn too so I shouldn’t be dealing with all this stress, all in all a bad move on my part.

OffTheDome

Proud American
insurance rate about to be through the roof for the entire fam. But since you don’t have insurance you’ll most likely have to pay out of pocket.
:damn:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
After your G1 you have to wait a year at least to apply for G2
Damn you Canadians/Americans with your Bureaucracy. In the Island of the United Kingdom, its Theory, Practical, Drive like there is no tomorrow :ehh:

Trending