Worst experience at a Somali restaurant

This Faarax said Somali restaurants are the only place he will tolerate poor service

So everybody started sharing their worst (yet still funny) experiences at a maqaayad kkkk

:dead::dead::dead:

If it wasn't for the good food Somali restaurants would have no customers walle kkkk

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
One of them dropped an cadaan mans plate of baasto and scooped it back up with their hands and give it to him :mjlol:

He was shook cuz he was surrounded by Somalis so he ate it :russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This Faarax said Somali restaurants are the only place he will tolerate poor service

So everybody started sharing their worst (yet still funny) experiences at a maqaayad kkkk

If it wasn't for the good food Somali restaurants would have no customers walle kkkk

I don't like waiting too long to get my order, while someone before me gets served the moment he stands on the line and start shouting at them in a terms of endearment style.

I was like is that what u like? For me to be rude and start shouting & demanding? Playing with my teeth with a tooth stick? is that your language?

Very random but I’ve found a Somali restaurant in a city I go often. It looks like it would possibly be filled with men avoiding parenting and doing FKDing. My Somali friends refuse to go and I don’t want to take an ajanabi nor go alone. :deadosama: I miss the bad costumer service, it’s hilarious.

I don't like waiting too long to get my order, while someone before me gets served the moment he stands on the line and start shouting at them in a terms of endearment style.

I was like is that what u like? For me to be rude and start shouting & demanding? Playing with my teeth with a tooth stick? is that your language?

Eedo, stop pretending like you are not uncivilised already :noneck:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo, stop pretending like you are not uncivilised already :noneck:

11443.jpg

Hahha thats why somaliz are their only customer:lolbron:..others wont take that bullshit. So yeah Somali restaurants are the only place i will tolerate poor service:damedamn:....this happened to me..i went to a somali restaurant and asked what you got?? The guy was nice talking polite, told me everything they have and told me they have good bariis and goat meat.. ordered the famous bariis iyo hilib.paid him the money. From this time he started to ignore me..not giving a fack bout me and my questions anymore...but i see him talking nice to a new customer..so i told him, sxb whats up? you have changed your atitude towards me as soon as i paid you the money?
You cant believe what he said to me..he was like.."sxb its true, i got your money and your order, you are not anymore important customer in my eyes":damn:
We all laughed kkkkk:deadmanny: i was like i got you sxb ee please dnt forget to add salad and basbaas thnx ..it was funny shit:lolbron:

one guy refused to let me order anything else from their menu besides bariis. He said "Waxaas kale ha fiirin waa wax ee meesha iska ke qoreen" i think its because they only had bariis made and he was trying to come up with an excuse so he didnt have to cook anything else

I once went to a decent looking restaurant with a menu that had loads of food, but when I tried to order, the waiter said they didn't have any ingredients or food or a chef because the place was so new, but if we waited, they'd bring us food from another restaurant

:kanyehmm:

Trending