World's Best Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Im not really drunk. just had half a bottle of 37% alcohol. So I'm just tipsy. I have a high tolerance. :pachah1:Im the focused and talkative drunk. You are the saqajaamad trying to piss me off online.
Without even trying :damedamn: What can I say to tip you over the edge just so.

]
Without even trying :damedamn: What can I say to tip you over the edge just so.
Just be the annoying vicks who tries to analyse anything and everything. :pachah1:. You'd probably be interested in studying mass serial killeers and rapsits. "what did you feel as soon as you grabbed the woman". randall.jpg - You looking at the convict with gleeming eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
]
Just be the annoying vicks who tries to analyse anything and everything. :pachah1:. You'd probably be interested in studying mass serial likkers and rapsits. "what did you feel as soon as you grabbed the woman". View attachment 33683 - You looking at the convict with gleeming eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uh-oh, your spelling just got vodka'd o_O

Well, of course, I absolutely think there should be countless mass studies done on rapists, etc, where they volunteer data.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love how soothing and eloquent his/her voice is. She or he needs to start a class and I will give him my hard earned money just to speak as sophisticated as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts