WORLD WAR 3 is OVER DUE

Some of you should stay away from politics.

What kind of predictions are these??

:gucciwhat:
E9RbejlVoAUxP6M.jpeg

I spew propaganda because I like it I enjoy making people mad and.scared deceiving amerimutt one day at a time

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I've actually been thinking about how almost every country have shelters and bunkers yet we dont have any in Somalia, it's all flat lands so if there's a war, zombie apocalypse, a meteor hits, invasion etc there's nowhere to escape.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It's true, number one reason there hasn't been a way between powers since ww2. The 80s/70s both the Soviets and Americans constantly has their fingers hovering over the red button

Yes.

They have instead resorted to proxy wars which as you see, is what major nations have been doing since 1945.

USSR and US would back differing sides in conflicts and now you see Iran and US/KSA doing the same.

Proxy conventional warfare is the way forward.

Nuclear weapons has basically become a deterrent from having a home front in a conflict.

Yes.

They have instead resorted to proxy wars which as you see, is what major nations have been doing since 1945.

USSR and US would back differing sides in conflicts and now you see Iran and US/KSA doing the same.

Proxy conventional warfare is the way forward.

Nuclear weapons has basically become a deterrent from having a home front in a conflict.
There's new technology involved now though.

Theoretically the US could nuke China and block every single nuke that comes at them, thus destroying the concept of mutual destruction

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There's new technology involved now though.

Theoretically the US could nuke China and block every single nuke that comes at them, thus destroying the concept of mutual destruction

They don’t want to risk it.

Even if they can protect continental US, their Pacific possessions as well as overseas allies will be vulnerable.

Also, China and Russia both have a nuclear triad (second strike capability) meaning they can hit back even after being levelled with nukes.

Most powers have realised that nuclear weapons in warfare was a one-time incident.

What they have realised now is that nuclear weapons means untouched status. A nuclear power will never be invaded.

India and Pakistan have avoided all out war due to their nuclear deterrents. Israel will never be invaded by Arab countries.

The reason why Western powers are against Iran and North Korea becoming nuclear powers is because they will untouchable from invasion.

Apparently the new battlefield will be underground or in tunnels due to air support/nukes making infantry completely useless. Killing indooyars dog-eaters underground, away from prying eyes and the geneva convention?
Sign me the f*ck up :rejoice:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Apparently the new battlefield will be underground or in tunnels due to air support/nukes making infantry completely useless. Killing indooyars dog-eaters underground, away from prying eyes and the geneva convention?
Sign me the f*ck up :rejoice:

Bunker bombs have essentially rendered underground warfare useless.

Siad Barre was working with the Russians to develop a nuclear weapons program just before 91. Somalia would be a nuclear power by now if the civil war didn't happen.

Trending

Latest posts