WORLD WAR 3 is OVER DUE

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mark this date. I am predicting it. China is the NEW GERMANS

5560.jpg

Fun fact, WW2 was meant to start on August 26th, 1939 as that was the original date set for the invasion of Poland, after Germany and the Soviet Union signed the German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact in Moscow on August 23rd,

Edit: The nonaggression pact was basically Germany aggreeing to give the Eastern two thirds of Poland to the USSR and keeping a third for themselves

But news of the signing of a treaty between Poland and Great Britain caused him to delay.

And on August 31st, 1939 he declared that the invasion should start at 4:45 the next morning, and on September 1st 1939 Germany invaded Poland.

Great Britain and France declared war on Germany two days later on September 3rd 1939 at 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM respectively
(Source: Encyclopedia Britannica)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ㅑㅓ머ㅗㅗㅗ뱌ㅓ추머ㅓ매먀어류 (you’re the best in chinese)

How do u write Yajuj and Majuj? I want to insult them low key without them knowing

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
who do you think will be the jewish?

South Korea and Malasian. China will try to flex its muscles and america will be flexing and before u know it -Russia is in the game, Iran too-- and American Allies will come in.

Israel will be securing their dome

Basra I hope your ass gets drafted me personally I like singing my second home national anthem
c99.jpg

Lyrics of the Chinese National Anthem
起来!不愿做奴隶的人们!

Stand up! Those who are unwilling to become slaves!

把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城!

Take our flesh, and build it to become a new Great Wall!

中华民族到了最危险的时候,

The Chinese people have reached a most dangerous time,

每个人被迫着发出最后的吼声。

Every person is being compelled to send issue a final roar.

起来!起来!起来!

Arise! Arise! Arise!

我们万众一心,

We are millions with one heart,

冒着敌人的炮火,前进

Braving our enemy’s gunfire, march on!

冒着敌人的炮火,前进!

Braving our enemy’s gunfire, march on!

前进!前进!进!
Inshallah we shall take back Taiwan and be reunited with our brothers against the evil japanese

Trending