World renowned Nike fires Manny Batteredman for homophobic comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LGBTQQIAAP has delivered yet another blow to another homophobe. This time the battered victim of Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao aka Manny Pacman Batteredman

Manny Batteredman is not classy like Money Mayweather who "stands behind gay marriage"

1:37

I'm a proud homophobic.

And many here don't think you belong in Somalia and that you're a foreigner. You are so unwelcome that they labelled you 0.5. I'm the only one here who doesn't feel this way.

How does it feel being a victim of hate?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Well,I wasn't born in Somalia, and that systems refers to 4,5 system. And fam lived in the good ol' glory days. I care about humanity therefore I am a proud hhomophobe.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
And many here don't think you belong in Somalia and that you're a foreigner. You are so unwelcome that they labelled you 0.5. I'm the only one here who doesn't feel this way.

How does it feel being a victim of hate?

Who are you to say she isn't welcome in her homeland. shes more welcome than you are nacaala.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

It goes further than the political system; it forms as the foundation of Somali identity and something that is the only truth to the Somali people. To them, you are not Somali and there is no room for debate.

@nucleus Somalia is her home. She is Somali. This is what I believe. In fact, its not something I ever think of because I don't differentiate between Somalis. But other Somalis like you don't believe this (refer to your own past comments against @TheXamarCadcadGuy). I am fighting against hate.

This is why many have fled to Mombasa and London (i.e. to flee from the hate).

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Wtf :oh6b81q: somalis selfish qabil politics does not equal reer xamars being hated, not to mention you're constantly bringing up her arab ancestry. The only one on earth who has a problem with reer xamar is YOU:vanlf9a:

Leave this girl with arab ancestry alone, I know you are secretely jealous. :gnzbryw:

Wtf :oh6b81q: somalis selfish qabil politics does not equal reer xamars being hated, not to mention you're constantly bringing up her arab ancestry. The only one on earth who has a problem with reer xamar is YOU:vanlf9a:

Leave this girl with arab ancestry alone, I know you are secretely jealous. :gnzbryw:

Weren't you bullying the @TheXamarCadcadGuy not too long ago for being a "0.5"?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I don't watch boxing anyways so ... But I respect he was true to himself. I feel like athletes of all people would be very macho and manly, embracing their masculinity overall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts