World Cup Qualifiers

Do we have what it takes to win the first stage for qualifications to 2026 world cup? Algeria is one of the top teams in Africa who won afcon and qualified to the world cup, whereas Somalia is the second lowest African team with no wins or no players in any top leagues nor have we even qualified for afcon.
Djibouti lost 8-0 to algeria and i think somalia is better then Djibouti so i think somalia will lose 6-0

Who is gonna play for algeria? Is mahrez and the A team gonna play or the B team?
I don't think they confirmed yet but I could be wrong, I won't be suprised if Mahrez plays, this whole thing is a big joke, Algerians probably laughing thinking we actually have a chance and won't even bother to watch it since they know they're going to win and I mean a big win.

I don't think they confirmed yet but I could be wrong, I won't be suprised if Mahrez plays, this whole thing is a big joke, Algerians probably laughing thinking we actually have a chance and won't even bother to watch it since they know they're going to win and I mean a big win.
Its gonne be a rape session. Its gonna be like this just look at this shit

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Game day;

B58AF02E-B071-4BE6-BEF0-5012CE66F958.jpeg

Trending