World Cup qualifiers 2021 Africa: Groups and Schedule

ive seen some pics of this one Djiboutian girl and she’s allways going there

the beach’s and the resorts:lawd:

but I was in her live one time and she said its hot is that why some Somalis there migrate then come back when it cools down:cosbyhmm:

seems like every Somali country is blessed with beautiful beaches and coast lines but hot weather:lawd:
Too hot for me :tacky:
Djibouti IRA JUSQU'EN FINAL!

Si on survie face aux Algériens, je reviens au bled et j'ouvre ma bouquinerie.
:dead: On garde espoir !

After I found out that only 5 African countries will qualify for the world cup, I gave up all my hopes on the teams of eastern Africa. It just doesn't matter in which group we are in, we are already done!

:mjcry:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
ive seen some pics of this one Djiboutian girl and she’s allways going there

the beach’s and the resorts:lawd:

but I was in her live one time and she said its hot is that why some Somalis there migrate then come back when it cools down:cosbyhmm:

seems like every Somali country is blessed with beautiful beaches and coast lines but hot weather:lawd:
The good thing about the somaliland coast is that the mountains are right next to the coast so in summer months people can move to the mountains and come back down afterwards.

The good thing about the somaliland coast is that the mountains are right next to the coast so in summer months people can move to the mountains and come back down afterwards.
Which land in Somaliweyn is the best tho:francis:

like With lots of trees and rivers besides south somalia :cosbyhmm:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Which land in Somaliweyn is the best tho:francis:

like With lots of trees and rivers besides south somalia :cosbyhmm:
The Cal madow mountain range has a lot of trees but no permanent river. Sanaag is the best region in somaliweyn outside jubbaland.

Trending