World Bank Must Be Laffing At Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia can't even agree on damn 'aid' money and then you have these nabad and nolal freakshows talking about oil or foreign investment money. How do u conclude that it makes sense to talk about billions of dollars of investment in oil sector with oil companies yet you will kill yourselves over hand out from the world bank?

I think personally this is a 'mogadishu' strategy after Abdillahi Yusuf defeated their ass and forced governance on them, they realized their only cards left is to play 'stall and oppose' everything that may make Somalia a government. I mean look at HS/GM no government still on the land.

I know why they play this card, they know hawiye isn't united so therefore they want to extend the stalemate by stalling anything and everything be it economic aid, military deals, constitutional talks, federalism, notice their 'opposition' starts, however when there is no government and we live like animals, this is when their happy and they go back to their 'looted mogadishu'.

What is sad is PL/JL have to sit there and tolerate this new 'jambal' tactics by divided hawiye faction who agreed to keep Somalia in shit hole and let no region progress untill Hawiye unites. No-one is proposing any solutions that can allow PL/JL to live in peace, develop, and achieve it's regional goals. We just keep going back n forth with the Mogadishu administration for now 10 years, and the only one who is truly winning is Hawiye keeping all of us stuck in their cesspool living.

Hawiye is jealous clan, their lost at how to solve their internal issue and unite so they just become 'xasid' and cause problems and opposition, join shabab, join qatar, muslim brotherhood parties, some are secularist in the west, but their regions are the worst in Somalia. As @PuntiteQueen says go fix that fkn house of yours waryaa and stop worrying about region development.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Khayre is trying to 'swindle' GM/HS portion and using this as as negiotating tool 'GM'. He wants the GM/HS portion of the 122 million to be allocated to a trustee account for HS/GM and released once the conditions are right locally for them and they solve their 30 year problems of 'aan ku taliyo ima talinaysid' nonsense.

While they all live like fkn rats and become anti peace and spoiler elements no matter where they show they're face.

I find it very sad that Puntland has to suffer under this "Somalia" clown show.

Yes, we had some piracy and a few other issues but by en-large we are doing ok.

Puntland actually completes large-scale development projects without much issue, these projects are also managed and at times built by native Puntite companies.

We need to run away from these people.

I find it very sad that Puntland has to suffer under this "Somalia" clown show.

Yes, we had some piracy and a few other issues but by en-large we are doing ok.

Puntland actually completes large-scale development projects without much issue, these projects are also managed and at times built by native Puntite companies.

We need to run away from these people.
@PuntiteQueen ur right Somalia is done h2tu have ruined our image 30 years ago these people use to bring milk and ride donkeys today they are political and act like leaders