World Bank Finances Galmudug's $5 Million Biyoole Project

It would be a five year project. Galmudug is getting so many development projects. This is because of unity which creates stability and then attracts investment and development. Only reer Galmudug will benefit, no outsiders, no parasites.

Galmudug Regional State of Somalia must lead and supervise project implementation and ensure quality control. All reporting links must be with the Galmudug ministry of Agriculture and livestock. Galmuudg must have its own Biyoole Project Coordinator and have nothing to do with the offices they already set up in Sl and Pl.

Somaliland and Puntland had this project from 2018. Theirs was 2,5 Million. It goes to show that money and expertise is accessible for those who can utilize it,

This project was also meant to be implemented in South West State and Jubbaland but because of the lack of secruity in those places could not be done.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It would be a five year project. Galmudug is getting so many development projects. This is because of unity which creates stability and then attracts investment and development. Only reer Galmudug will benefit, no outsiders, no parasites.

Galmudug Regional State of Somalia must lead and supervise project implementation and ensure quality control. All reporting links must be with the Galmudug ministry of Agriculture and livestock. Galmuudg must have its own Biyoole Project Coordinator and have nothing to do with the offices they already set up in Sl and Pl.

Somaliland and Puntland had this project from 2018. Theirs was 2,5 Million. It goes to show that money and expertise is accessible for those who can utilize it,

This project was also meant to be implemented in South West State and Jubbaland but because of the lack of secruity in those places could not be done.

But 30-50% of Galmuran is under shabab, they are trying to rush to development phase while they're land is occupied. I would reject giving them funds for development until they achieve total security over galmuran.

But 30-50% of Galmuran is under shabab, they are trying to rush to development phase while they're land is occupied. I would reject giving them funds for development until they achieve total security over galmuran.
Focus on Puntland. Galmudug is not your concern

Good stuff. Galmudug will benefit from this project.
Screenshot_20200830-012810.jpg

This project will deliver water harvesting and storage infrastructure and facilitate community action to help restore the quality of the land.

It will leverage sand dam and other water-harvesting technology to enhance the adaptive capacity of Somalia’s dry lands and the livelihoods that depend on them.

Communities will be aided to improve the quality of their land and water resources and to invest in the technology, training, and services necessary to improve crop production, pasture management and fodder production, animal health, and productivity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Focus on Puntland. Galmudug is not your concern

Galool, every Galmudug ends up to become a galmuran after 2 or 3 years, you can't finish a proper term in galmuran without instability from federal govt interfering. How are u going to deal with this? Galmudug started in 2007, remember? Abdillahi Yusuf kick-started it by getting your elders and politicians together and ever since it has been collapsing for the past 14 years and has achieved nothing on the ground. It wasn't even united.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
It will be interesting to see Somalia in 30years

federalism will make all parts of Somalia top tier

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It will be interesting to see Somalia in 30years

federalism will make all parts of Somalia top tier

In 30 years, where do u predict Galmudug? Do u think it will even be existing or run over by the federal government, they couldn't even hold an election, the SFG had to do it.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
In 30 years, where do u predict Galmudug? Do u think it will even be existing or run over by the federal government, they couldn't even hold an election, the SFG had to do it.
I think Galmudug should merge with Hirshabelle to make a SuperHawiye State

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Masha Allah , Galmudug is doing very well . A friend of mine went to Cadaado recently , the progress they made was amazing .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Masha Allah , Galmudug is doing very well . A friend of mine went to Cadaado recently , the progress they made was amazing .

Cadaado is doing well, I agree. Dhusomareeb-Baraxlay are in the dark ages still, in-fact when u go to Galkacyo, the north-side is like south korea, the south-side is like north korea. Hobyo-Harardheere-Ceelbur are all under shabab

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Great news, I hope Cabudwaaq also gets this water treatment plan. Galmudug waa duushey :rejoice:

Trending