Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No...

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sometimes...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one?? Do any of you workout during Ramadan or do you take a break until Ramadan is over?

I don't know why, but I feel like if I take a break I won't be able to go back. It took a long time for me to even get into the whole gym life thing and I feel like if I break out if the cycle I have been on for the past couple of week and wait a whole month until I work out again, it will be even harder for me to rebuild the habit of going to the gym again.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I plan on starting Monday inshallah , after breaking my fast, I want to do cardio and light weight lifting. It’s actually the best time if u are trying to lose weight nothing works better than fasting + working out :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yes I still go to gym about an hour before afuur.

As long as you hydrate well during suhoor and after during afuur you should be fine.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Yes, my local gym is 5 minutes walk away from my house and I go there 3 times a week.

2 hours after fatur or depending how I feel on my stomach.

It’s actually the best time if u are trying to lose weight nothing works better than fasting + working out :)
Only if you’re living alone or is living with the wife alone.

Unfortunately, the mothers always ruin your plan and they’re going to tempt you to eat all the foods in the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts