Work

How can I do work that actually makes me happy.
I am starting to notice working at hospitals makes me depressedand sick literally.I want to get out. What do you do for work?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Live very frugally and save up as much as you can so you can invest in a simpler life in the country or abroad somewhere where it's much cheaper and where they pay someone with a western passport well if you have one. There are many simple homestead setups you can come up with where you'll be mostly self-sufficient in terms of food, water and electricity with minimal hardwork. Then you'll have more time for reading, a better social life, be more grounded in the natural world and perhaps find some form of local, part-time, low-paying work you actually enjoy. You will have to be willing to weather the first few years of really grinding and saving up, though.

Royalflush

novacane
I am starting to notice working at hospitals makes me depressedand sick literally.I want to get out. What do you do for work?
part time amazon delivery driver, best job in the world:banderas:
if you hate your job pop out babies instead:kanyeshrug:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Some times a specific workplace can make you hate your job, and not necessarily the type of job.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Are you saying that you want to quit & move on to an alternative industry?

I think you should analyze who or what is making you feel this way. Perhaps if it’s truly unbearable, you could specialize within another field? That way, you could still work at a hospital, as you already have a feel for what is entailed within that environment.

Are you saying that you want to quit & move on to an alternative industry?

I think you should analyze who or what is making you feel this way. Perhaps if it’s truly unbearable, you could specialize within another field? That way, you could still work at a hospital, as you already have a feel for what is entailed within that environment.
I hate it. It makes me sick. I know is time to move on to another industry. I dont want to see patients or anyone sick it drains the heck out me just being truthful lol

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
What is your passions,dreams and aspirations? Let’s say you hate your job:
•You work generally 40 hours a week
•That’s 160 hours a month
•That’s 2080 hours a year
•You only get 28 days a year break

My point that I’m trying to get at, is a large portion of your life is spent at work and if it makes you miserable then maybe you need to evaluate your situation. That’s my rare honest genuine non sarcastic answer :mjdontkno:

What is your passions,dreams and aspirations? Let’s say you hate your job:
•You work generally 40 hours a week
•That’s 160 hours a month
•That’s 2080 hours a year
•You only get 28 days a year break

My point that I’m trying to get at is a large portion of your life is spent at work and if it makes you miserable then maybe you need to evaluate your situation. That’s my rare honest genuine non sarcastic answer :mjdontkno:
You're right.that's why I am reconsidering. Say nomore.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I hate it. It makes me sick. I know is time to move on to another industry. I dont want to see patients or anyone sick it drains the heck out me just being truthful lol
That must be dreadful, having to see ill patients 24/7. Do you have a degree in Medicine? What other degree(s) or qualifications do you have? Have you paid off your debts yet?

That must be dreadful, having to see ill patients 24/7. Do you have a degree in Medicine? What other degree(s) or qualifications do you have? Have you paid off your debts yet?
I have a medical assistant certification. I wanted to do nursing but I was like let me see if I like what they do first instead of doing 4 years only to find out I didn't like it. I will have to go back to school for non medical degree soon. We shall see God willing 🙏

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I have a medical assistant certification. I wanted to do nursing but I was like let me see if I like what they do first instead of doing 4 years only to find out I didn't like it. I will have to go back to school for non medical degree soon. We shall see God willing 🙏

Do you have a particular field in mind? Something that interests you?

I was in a similar predicament like you abaayo, can't imagine myself working in a hospital. Alhamdullilah things worked out for me now. If you can figure out where your passion lies before you start uni, it will save you both time and money 🙃

That's the point work isn't meant to make you happy because most people work for the money not because they have a desire to pursue or study whatever field they work in as if this were true there would be no laborers. The part that makes you happy is the money you make which allows you to get the little 'luxuries' that keep you happy or entertained.
It's not a you problem it's a capitalism problem so don't blame yourself.:it0tdo8:

That's the point work isn't meant to make you happy because most people work for the money not because they have a desire to pursue or study whatever field they work in as if this were true there would be no laborers. The part that makes you happy is the money you make which allows you to get the little 'luxuries' that keep you happy or entertained.
It's not a you problem it's a capitalism problem so don't blame yourself.:it0tdo8:
Money does make me happy 😊 I only wants to make money out of something else that happens to make me happy too. It will work out InshaAllah

Trending

Latest posts