Words from Chechens to Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
2496B55D-B98A-457F-A9AB-A5FF91CF8846.png
2DFB0882-34FD-4A4A-BBAC-2859B9DDC1AB.png
F58FDEE5-3A71-473C-AB8C-4AC3678D7792.png
Hello everyone,

So I’ve been recently invited into a Chechen chat in VK, and I asked about the wars and stuff and somehow it came about that I heard on Somalispot that some Somalis have been taught about the Chechen struggle. So they were surprised to hear that and said following about Somalis:
1. I love and respect Somalis for their mentality and attitude
2. They’re proud people
3. I highly respect them and their deen, can always differentiate them from other Africans
4. I cried when I was watching starving Somali kids
5. I love and hug all Somalis
6. Last message Alihan ponders about getting a Somali wife but is afraid both Chechens and Somalis won’t understand

Attachments

• 349E7561-10AB-476D-879E-49454FF28A95.png
    349E7561-10AB-476D-879E-49454FF28A95.png
    324.4 KB · Views: 250

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
View attachment 70947 View attachment 70949 View attachment 70950 Hello everyone,

So I’ve been recently invited into a Chechen chat in VK, and I asked about the wars and stuff and somehow it came about that I heard on Somalispot that some Somalis have been taught about the Chechen struggle. So they were surprised to hear that and said following about Somalis:
2. They’re proud people
3. I highly respect them and their deen, can always differentiate them from other Africans
6. Last message Alihan ponders about getting a Somali wife but is afraid both Chechens and Somalis won’t understand
I thought they were making fun of the starving children before i read your translation :kanyehmm::mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Brother thanks for the translation because I thought it was a chat that made fun of people suffering, I am glad it was positive. May Allah Look after our brothers and sisters everywhere in this dunya :)

KhazakNomad said:

Alihan wants a Somali wife but “is afraid both Chechens and Somalis won’t understand.” In another words she is a black African and Chechens won’t accept her. Does Alihan know we will pay him 100 camels as a dowry to marry a Somali girl? Tell him that.

KhazakNomad said:

Alihan wants a Somali wife but “is afraid both Chechens and Somalis won’t understand.” In another words she is a black African and Chechens won’t accept her. Does Alihan know we will pay him 100 camels as a dowry to marry a Somali girl? Tell him that.

Why do you hate Somalis? Somali Atheists are very hateful!

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Our fellow caucasoid brothers respect and understand our struggle,A7A86538-F95C-4C02-8232-D9A7BCFBFB36.pngBD227DFE-C345-4C4D-ACEA-24643B1CF93E.pngA7A86538-F95C-4C02-8232-D9A7BCFBFB36.pngBD227DFE-C345-4C4D-ACEA-24643B1CF93E.png

Shout out to Chechens and may God bless them.

Why do you hate Somalis? Somali Atheists are very hateful!

@Kodeen

Didn’t you get the Alihan bit? Read again his post. Chill, we don’t even practice dowries, it was intended for sarcasm.

Btw, Somali Muslims destroyed one another and hate one another. Never heard a Somali atheist militia fighting in Somalia.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Chechens are an unbreakable people. That's why they were in such high demand by ISIS a few years ago. Russia may have them under control right now but the moment Moscow shows weakness, it will be a Chechen that will drive his dagger into Putin's heart.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
View attachment 70947 View attachment 70949 View attachment 70950 Hello everyone,

2. They’re proud people

When and where did you learn the Russian language? I am impressed!

:ohreally::leon:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
People from that area in the Caucasus (Dagestan, Ingushetia and Chechnya) are very friendly. Devout Muslims too. Check out this guys journey to the area. Amazing hospitality!

@Molotoff

You're not even a Somali and you have the nerve to "qashin" my post defending Somali women on a SOMALI website?
This is the low level that these stupid self-hating Somalis have reduced us to. Allowing foreigners to demean us on our own forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.