Word of advice

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Before marrying a woman. Take a good look at her brothers and male relatives. Weed out shitty genes for your kids as soon as possible. We must do our part to ensure eugenics helps improve our gene pool.

We live in the modern age. If you don't want your good genes to be wasted then choose good spouses with attractive families like most of our parents did. Genes can sometimes skip generations so make sure the grandparents aren't midgets too. genetics is like the lottery. You get the numbers you choose you add into your pool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:gucciwhat::mjcry::meleshame:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You sound like my brother " if her brothers dropped out of high school your kids will drop out of middle school". Lowkey true though family ties are strong if they are all insane and she refuses to cut ties your stuck with them.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You sound like my brother " if her brothers dropped out of high school your kids will drop out of middle school". Lowkey true though family ties are strong if they are all insane and she refuses to cut ties your stuck with them.
Bruh we're talking about genetics, but yeah i guess behaviour can be influenced by genes.

:chrisfreshhah:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Bro who cares tho. You act like I'm gonna start living this niggas life after I die. If he is short that is for him to deal with and not my problem:manny:

Before marrying a woman. Take a good look at her brothers and male relatives. Weed out shitty genes for your kids as soon as possible. We must do our part to ensure eugenics helps improve our gene pool.

We live in the modern age. If you don't want your good genes to be wasted then choose good spouses with attractive families like most of our parents did. Genes can sometimes skip generations so make sure the grandparents aren't midgets too. genetics is like the lottery. You get the numbers you choose you add into your pool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:gucciwhat::mjcry::meleshame:

You're onto something and I 1000% agree with that #StopSimping2020 is in full motion only cucks, simps and losers will be taken for a ride by women. Women need that toxic masculinity unless you want to be a stay at home dad/cuck.

The world always seems to get worse every decade ngl, degenerates multiply every decade and the fruity agenda occurred this decade all these changes could be reversed hence why this decade and the next ddecade will be filled with testing times and I hope the world comes out in 1 piece.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Am I marrying her brother? :draketf:It’s hard enough in these streets to look for bs walaalo
Bro who cares tho. You act like I'm gonna start living this niggas life after I die. If he is short that is for him to deal with and not my problem:manny:

You will regret it when the retard brothers are coming over without any xishood. Your kids will inherit that retard gene then what? You just lost your pension plan because you slept with Z List xalimo and didn't think of the genetic repercussions.

Short people have higher rates of suicide and being bullied you are essentially saying you don't mind if your kid kills themselves. Don't date the genetically damaged/unworthy it's not fair on your future kids if you want them to hate you for bringing them into this world go ahead.

:diddyswag:

You will regret it when he retard brothers are coming over without any xishood. Your kids will might inherit that retard gene then what? You just lost your pension plan because you slept with Z List xalimo and didn't think of the genetic repercussions.

Short people have higher rates of suicide and bullying you are essentially saying you don't mind if your kid kills themselves. Don't date the genetically damaged/unworthy it's not fair on your future kids if you want them to hate you for bringing them into this world go ahead.

:diddyswag:
When I marry a girl we moving away from the city, more than a 3 hour drive minimum, what bum ass brother can make that trek?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
When I marry a girl we moving away from the city, more than a 3 hour drive minimum, what bum ass brother can make that trek?

If they have nothing going in there life that's easy. Also that just means they will just be staying the night more often as it's " too dangerous and far to go back home" you will divorce your wife 100%. Don't do it to yourself marry into a normal family or face the consquences of dealing with apes

If they have nothing going in there life that's easy. Also that just means they will just be staying the night more often as it's " too dangerous and far to go back home" you will divorce your wife 100%. Don't do it to yourself marry into a normal family or face the consquences of dealing with apes
Imma take my chances walaal there are a lot of home with messed up or soon to be messed up males I can’t be narrowing the scope like that. Divorce is already very likely in every marriage. enjoy it while it lasts.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If everyone claims they have good genetics then who are the ones with bad genes :what1:

All the langaabs under 5'7

Imma take my chances walaal there are a lot of home with messed up or soon to be messed up males I can’t be narrowing the scope like that. Divorce is already very likely in every marriage. enjoy it while it lasts.

I can't even continue to shitpost you are a good man sxb. I hope you get the partner you are looking for

:mjcry:

Trending