Woow 1968 Xamar so beautiful-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Not really. Hargeysa is nowhere near Xamar in beauty,size, and wealth. And xamar was destroyed and is still better. Only thing is hargeysa is safer and it is not due to security.
Hargeisa destruction level was like 100%. It was dubbed little Hiroshima.
Have you been to Xamar recently?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Not really. Hargeysa is nowhere near Xamar in beauty,size, and wealth. And xamar was destroyed and is still better. Only thing is hargeysa is safer and it is not due to security.
Xamar was better back then, but not now. It's extremely ugly now. Hargeisa is much better looking.

images.jpeg

hargeisa-city.jpg

9736260576_83b0cec040_b.jpg

Hargeisa destruction level was like 100%. It was dubbed little Hiroshima.
Have you been to Xamar recently?
No. But my uncle moved there 5 yrs ago for business from usa. So he is always sending pics.
Hargeysa had way more time to rebuild. You know what i mean. Xamar wasnt rebuild till AY took power. Xamar is nice right now.

Wallahi it is now. I like Xamar way better back then. All they got to do is re built the city and my opinion is switched automatically.
The streets built in the residental areas of xamar are way better than any road in hargeysa. If you talking more scrappers xamar jas more. More businesses. Bigger market.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
No. But my uncle moved there 5 yrs ago for business from usa. So he is always sending pics.
Hargeysa had way more time to rebuild. You know what i mean. Xamar wasnt rebuild till AY took power. Xamar is nice right now.

Mogadishu was definitely more beautiful back then and even now it has natural beauty due to its Oceanside location

Biggest obstacle in Hargeisa is lack of roads and location on being interior city with no natural beauty

Could you imagine Hargeisa being located near water?
It would be amazing

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Mogadishu was definitely more beautiful back then and even now it has natural beauty due to its Oceanside location

Biggest obstacle in Hargeisa is lack of roads and location on being interior city with no natural beauty

It would be amazing
That is why Bebera has big potential. Somaliland government needs to build that place up. Would look amazing if they give it the same hard work that they did re-building Hargeisa.

It would be amazing
Yh for sure. Every city that has natural beauty is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts