Woodrow Wilson was really racist

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Wilson is often associated with the state of New Jersey because that’s where he served as governor and as president of Princeton University. But he was born in antebellum Virginia in 1856 and lived in Georgia during the Civil War. His parents supported the Confederacy, and Wilson’s five-volume history textbook, A History Of The American People, echoes those attitudes. The book adheres to what historians call the “Lost Cause” narrative, a non-factual view of history that romanticizes the Confederacy, describes the institution of slavery as a gentle patrician affair, recasts the Civil War as being about states’ rights instead of slavery and demonizes Reconstruction-era efforts to improve the lives of the formerly enslaved.

Wilson wrote that Reconstruction placed southern white men under “the intolerable burden of governments sustained by the votes of ignorant negroes,” and that those white men responded by forming the Ku Klux Klan. He described the Klan as “an ‘Invisible Empire of the South,’ bound together in loose organization to protect the southern country from some of the ugliest hazards of a time of revolution.”

White historians like Wilson helped popularize the Confederate Klansmen, who became the heroes of D.W. Griffith’s 1915 film The Birth of a Nation. The movie’s villains were Black Americans portrayed by white actors in blackface. Wilson agreed to screen the film—which quoted his own book in its title cards—at the White House.

He screened the most racist movie of all time in the White House? :mindblown:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Taft actually did try to stand up to the Jews but he was defeated by them. Henry Ford discussed in The International Jew.
So did Andrew Jackson he only allowed gold and silver coins to be used the president after him forgot his name brought back the paper money. Also if you read Andrew Jackson’s autobiography there was I think 7 assassination attempts on his life.

Before we get into Wilson conspiracy theories involving Jews, lets remember most 1910s Jews around the world can be described as German allies by default since Jews hated/feared the Tsarist antisemitic regime of Russia so the German enemies of the Tsar were default allies of both the Jews AND the Muslim Caliphate

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Before we get into Wilson conspiracy theories involving Jews, lets remember most 1910s Jews around the world can be described as German allies by default since Jews hated/feared the Tsarist antisemitic regime of Russia so the German enemies of the Tsar were default allies of both the Jews AND the Muslim Caliphate

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not a huge fan of Taft but Wilson was way worse than Taft. Woodrow Wilson was an extremely evil man.

Wilson was basically like the Lenin of George Bush type foreign policy- he believed in "make the world safe for democracy" which in translation meant imperialist aggression for the sake of "democracy". He was an evil man who deserves to be remembered as such.

Wilson also is father of Federal Reserve.

Was he pawn of Zionists? You are I think the second to ask me for evidence.

I know you may not believe in unsupported claims. I believe in unsupported assertions.

Colonel House? Woodrow Wilson and Colonel house had the "strangest friendship in history". I wonder what their "strangest friendship in history" was about.

EDIT: I have more time so I can add sources

the author talks about it in this book
51CpB9nSAtL.jpg

and he himself cites this book

29675838.0.m.jpg

EDIT EDIT: I have a pamphlet somewhere that shows that Wilson was in league with Zionism...... I might post it and show it.... I'm able to show it, I'm just not sure where the pamphlet..... I think it's the same one that I have that exposes JFK's zionism.... the US is zionist government is common knowledge

so I didn't consider it really noteworthy

Last edited: