Wonderful news:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was accepted into med. school at a very prestigious university in my country and I wanted to share it on here. I've seen a lot of negitive posts lately and I thought I could(maybe) cheer things up a little. Feel free to share something fun that happened in your life recently.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I was accepted into med. school at a very prestigious university in my country and I wanted to share it on here. I've seen a lot of negitive posts lately and I thought I could(maybe) cheer things up a little. Feel free to share something fun that happened in your life recently.

Grattis bror!

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

At least you are doing better then 99% of people on this site.

Beware of the evil eye

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Congrats mate! I'm blocked from Facebook recently and i think it's a great news for me. I can study and spend less time shitposting on my fb.
And I'll be paid this weekend :D what a way to start a new life !

Congrats mate! I'm blocked from Facebook recently and i think it's a great news for me. I can study and spend less time shitposting on my fb.
And I'll be paid this weekend :D what a way to start a new life !
I'm glad to hear that! Not the FB thing but that you have more time to do the things that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending