Women with Low self esteem are dangerous

White girls usually arent into oppression olympics but this is just stretching it. What is there to stare at but no bitties and a flat anjelo bunda
This girl looks spicy white, at the very least mediterranean or J3wish with a nose job. The more white someone is without being an ash-blonde uberfrau the more oppressed they feel, it's science 👩🏾‍🏫

It’s a trend nowadays for these female influencers to post clips of them being ‘harassed’ in the gym, you’re better off just ignoring them, don’t feed them any of the attention they’re looking for.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This type trend has show me shook ngl going to my gym Imagine you catch urself on TikTok for staring at mid gyal for a micro second :francis:

I believe these type of people want to prove to their viewers how desirable they are to men. Any look whether brief or long is taken as a positive indication a man is admiring her figure.

Yaraye

VIP
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

I think the problem is if you wear clothes you aren't hundred percent comfortable in its gonna make you hypervigilant. the people who look at you may or may not be creeps but you would be more sensitive to the stares either way.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why does he have green eyes? Are cadaans evolving again? I want purple eyes, I want to evolve too.
:damedamn:

Trending