Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I love my big kubs. All i need to do is to gain some weight on my thighs and ass so it will balance it out from ass down.
Xalimos are naturally curvy even if they are slim. You just need to add more muscle mass to your frame. Will make you look hella sexy.
power-S.jpg

94179920590a6067afd9061db25f96d8.jpg

tumblr_nuefzrTX7n1tf0pnvo2_500.gif

Last edited:
Haye 100 camels and a villa in Maydh somaha? or Ceerigaabo. :lolbron:

Oh. Honestly, I could see myself living in ceerigabo. My dad taught me how to install solar lights on his fruit/veg farm just outside hargeisa. Setting up and living on fertile land in Ceerigaabo is like a dream of mine.

Bohol

VIP
Oh. Honestly, I could see myself living in ceerigabo. My dad taught me how to install solar lights on his fruit/veg farm just outside hargeisa. Setting up and living on fertile land in Ceerigaabo is like a dream of mine.

Not only Ceerigaabo but Midisho, Daalo etc our land is blessed. Imagine us having a picnic in Midhisho while listening to Mohamed BK song. :banderas:

18582130_1580000745367591_2827572520879758108_n.jpg

You should start listening to Somali songs (they have more meaning). After the picnic in Midhisho we can go to Maydh for a swim. Can you swim? :denzelnigga:

eH4l9bZ.jpg

I prefer old school Somali. Before they learnt to play one finger keyboard. Cumar Dhuule. Is it bad for a female to listen to qaaraami? That's the real talent there

Bohol

VIP
I prefer old school Somali. Before they learnt to play one finger keyboard. Cumar Dhuule. Is it bad for a female to listen to qaaraami? That's the real talent there

Cumar Dhuule was a legend AUN. Never heard of a halimo playing qaaraami it is usually a man thing. Here is M BK playing with guitar
in his original song titled Midhisho (before he became very famous).

Status
Not open for further replies.