Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If prized is the thinner one, then yes.. but you didn't vote for that :vo3yidw:

I have no idea. I even looked at photos tryna see which, I'm such a loser :kanyehmm:
so after looking at photos, and visually inspecting ur legs, ur still confused?
would you like me to take a look and clear ur doubts?:trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
If prized is the thinner one, then yes.. but you didn't vote for that :vo3yidw:

I have no idea. I even looked at photos tryna see which, I'm such a loser :kanyehmm:

Most of the guys voted for women with big kub not just me. A lot of the girls voted for thinner ones though. So in that case big kubs in women is what is prized among farahs.

Bohol

VIP
How about neither big nor small but proportionate?

That is well liked as well. Average/big kubs in females is better than skeletons.

3C2297AA00000578-4123274-image-m-38_1484531123865.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
true. the west ruined these niggas. kulahaa we want a woman with toothbrush legs?
that's what your typical white man thinks like. not us.
btw, that's exactly what I meant. that pic u posted is what kub means.

The only girls with big calves are chubby ones all that weight needs support itself somehow

Faaido ma jirto or would you take a ugly girl with nice legs?

Bohol

VIP
The only girls with big calves are chubby ones all that weight needs support itself somehow

Faaido ma jirto or would you take a ugly girl with nice legs?

Big calves is genetic and doesn't depend on weight only. That is why majority of white women whether they are slim, average or fat all have big kubs usually.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:gucciwhat:maxaa kaa galay what happens to my neck?:noneck:
provide a picture of what 'in between' looks like.

I gave you guys my asl along with my height, waist-to-hip ratio, measurements, body fat index and a money shot of half my face. What more can I give?:faysalwtf:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Those who voted for big calves are quasi homosexuals or just trolling, women with big calves or manjaws have higher testosterone levels then other women, the ultra masculine man is put off even by whiff of masculinity in a women never mind such high testosterone levels.
I'm into girls that have athletic physiques but are still curvy. Yes manjaw is a turnoff but quality muscles actually enhances women's body shape and make them look sexy as long as they have a feminine look.
74db1f3f6ff5383a7993abd0dd1b05b8--fraser-pryce-shelly-ann.jpg
041e4e2e7e3cdd14efbccb1b284743ec.jpg

df2aa94b80f3177d9f4c6c258d540185--sport-body-brooke-dorsay.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm into girls that have athletic physiques but are still curvy. Yes manjaw is a turnoff but quality muscles actually enhances women's body shape and make them look sexy as long as they have a feminine look.
74db1f3f6ff5383a7993abd0dd1b05b8--fraser-pryce-shelly-ann.jpg
041e4e2e7e3cdd14efbccb1b284743ec.jpg

df2aa94b80f3177d9f4c6c258d540185--sport-body-brooke-dorsay.jpg

These women have more test than I do

Omg :mjlol: my mom would always tell her friends about my kubs and then i had to show them my legs
And then they were saying that i have tina turner kubs and everything wllhi i hate somalis sometimes :damn:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I love my big kubs. All i need to do is to gain some weight on my thighs and ass so it will balance it out from ass down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts