Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Those who voted for big calves are quasi homosexuals or just trolling, women with big calves or manjaws have higher testosterone levels then other women, the ultra masculine man is put off even by whiff of masculinity in a women never mind such high testosterone levels.

Then 90% of farahs must be homosexuals since majority of halimos have big calves :duck: . On the contrary women with big lower
body (big thighs, big hips, big calves, big booty) are known to be very fertile.

This is your average halimo. Majority of halimos have huge lower body. :damedamn:

tSGwh49.jpg

Last edited:
kub doesn't mean calves tho. kub means below the calves, mise I am wrong? nobody wants a chick with massive calves(big murqo), and skinny parts below the calves.
chicks with uniform kub(not muscle), everything below the knee, are sexy. lugo paasto xageed la tagi?

Like that geeljire who married a xalimo and on his wedding night, nigga started with the leggs, he grabbed both of her tiny legs with one hand and asked her 'naa mid waan hayaa ee may tee kale' and she said you've got both, he told her to go back to her house.
it's serious business.
lugo shimbir cid rabtaa malaha.

Bohol

VIP
kub doesn't mean calves tho. kub means below the calves, mise I am wrong? nobody wants a chick with massive calves(big murqo), and skinny parts below the calves.
chicks with uniform kub(not muscle), everything below the knee, are sexy. lugo paasto xageed la tagi?

Like that geeljire who married a xalimo and on his wedding night, nigga started with the leggs, he grabbed both of her tiny legs with one hand and asked her 'nin mid waan hayaa ee may tee kale' and she said you've got both, he told her to go back to her house.
it's serious business.
lugo shimbri cid rabtaa malaha.

Kub means like Sarah Palin's calves and below types (natural and genetic big calves). I don't
get where people get muscular from. Women are not muscular in that area majority of the
time but they have fatty kub. Now in Somali culture fatty kub in women is prized.

sarah5.jpg

Kub means like Sarah Palin's calves and below types (natural and genetic big calves). I don't get where people get muscular from. Women are not muscular in that area majority of the time but they
have fatty kub. Now in Somali culture fatty kub in women is prized.

sarah5.jpg
true. the west ruined these niggas. kulahaa we want a woman with toothbrush legs?
that's what your typical white man thinks like. not us.
btw, that's exactly what I meant. that pic u posted is what kub means.

Bohol

VIP
true. the west ruined these niggas. kulahaa we want a woman with toothbrush legs?
that's what your typical white man thinks like. not us.
btw, that's exactly what I meant. that pic u posted is what kub means.

Yep that is what kubs mean all around moderate fatty calves.

Gambar

VIP

Like that geeljire who married a xalimo and on his wedding night, nigga started with the leggs, he grabbed both of her tiny legs with one hand and asked her 'naa mid waan hayaa ee may tee kale' and she said you've got both, he told her to go back to her house.
it's serious business.
lugo shimbir cid rabtaa malaha.
Loooooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending