Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only considered beautiful in Somalia (big calves). In the west, long toned slender legs are the thing.

I agree. We have a girl with big calves in our class and she always gets teased about them by both boys and girls.
There are even calf reduction surgeries.

korean-calf-reduction-surgery-advertisement-before-after.jpg

Halimos have a combo of big thighs + big kubs + long neck :damedamn:

Hamda yar
16251608_1287449734658928_3079091003168656755_o.jpg
lol Not all of them, I witnessed this when I went to my friends house.
The girl had really thin legs compared to the rest of her body. :susp:
Now I understand why some Somalis back home look at the woman's calf they're interested in before deciding to marry.:russ:

Bohol

VIP
lol Not all of them, I witnessed this when I went to my friends house.
The girl had really thin legs compared to the rest of her body. :susp:
Now I understand why some Somalis back home look at the woman's calf they're interested in before deciding to marry.:russ:

I know what you mean. A bit like Sharon from EastEnders (big upper body but tiny legs) which is a nasty look on women. :susp:

article-0-19BC19C1000005DC-253_634x709.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
LOL, this is the prob the weirdest topic I've seen concerning a woman's body part...didn't know men were checking for big calves:mjlol:. Big calves are not considered desirable or 'feminine' on a woman at all; they're seen as athletic (and thus, more manly) AFAIK. Most guys also don't want a girl who has bigger legs/calves than them (for the same reason they don't want a girl who's taller than them).

Ngl, [reasonably] big/muscular calves on men though:banderas:It's why guys are told not to skip leg day.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Big calves are genetic. If you have them you can't get rid of them and if you don't have them you can't get them.

I think white women have the biggest. They get into the category where their ankle and calve meet. I've never seen a nin white woman with canckles.

20140707-103033-37833746.jpg

Bohol

VIP
LOL, this is the prob the weirdest topic I've seen concerning a woman's body part...didn't know men were checking for big calves:mjlol:. Big calves are not considered desirable or 'feminine' on a woman at all; they're seen as athletic (and thus, more manly) AFAIK. Most guys also don't want a girl who has bigger legs/calves than them (for the same reason they don't want a girl who's taller than them).

Ngl, [reasonably] big/muscular calves on men though:banderas:It's why guys are told not to skip leg day.

You're a Ethiopian what would you know about what Somalis find feminine or not? besides we are not talking about muscular legs but natural genetic ones.

Bohol

VIP
Big calves are genetic. If you have them you can't get rid of them and if you don't have them you can't get them.

I think white women have the biggest. They get into the category where their ankle and calve meet. I've never seen a nin white woman with canckles.

20140707-103033-37833746.jpg

African women also have big calves not sure about Arab women though (since they wear Burka 24hr) kkkk.

Rachel Zane is just perfect .:banderas:

Prince Arry my Brada :denzelnigga:

There is a difference between a actual/natural pretty woman and instagram models that show their backside more than their face .

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
This is why i fetishes female soccer players. alx im good at football, i wanna coach em with football at day and extra curricular at night in the fields. :banderas:

Those who voted for big calves are quasi homosexuals or just trolling, women with big calves or manjaws have higher testosterone levels then other women, the ultra masculine man is put off even by whiff of masculinity in a women never mind such high testosterone levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending