Women who marry their deceased sister’s husbands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That’s sick.

@Abdalla told me he would marry his wife’s sister wife right after the burial!

I’d hover her sister if she’s pretty sick even before she’s dead
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re sexually attracted to your brother in law?

Reiko nayaa i am being sarcastic here. I am reminding people an ex or former brother in law is still a brother in law

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Reiko nayaa i am being sarcastic here. I am reminding people an ex or former brother in law is still a brother in law

Are there no other men in this world?

I understand it was used as a social safety net at that time. Baahi iyo dan ayaa ku kaliftay. I doubt most ppl would do it if they had a choice.

I know of this woman. She married 3 brothers one after the other. She married the 2nd after the 1st died, she divorced the 2nd and married the 3rd brother lol. She had kids with all of them and those kids are siblings/cousins. So confusing! I think she was a special case like you Basraay :icon lol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are there no other men in this world?

I understand it was used as a social safety net at that time. Baahi iyo dan ayaa ku kaliftay. I doubt most ppl would do it if they had a choice.

I know of this woman. She married 3 brothers one after the other. She married the 2nd after the 1st died, she divorced the 2nd and married the 3rd brother lol. She had kids with all of them and those kids are siblings/cousins. So confusing! I think she was a special case like you Basraay :icon lol:

OMG that woman is insane. How can she marry three brothers. If i saw her approaching on the streets, i would run like somalis run when they see dogs.

Don’t bring my father into it saqajaanyahow.

No woman is willing to marry her dead sister’s husband. They are emotionally pressured/manipulated into it. Those kids can be cared for without her having to bed her deceased sister’s fella.

It's an old dhaqan...not as common now.

But it kinda makes sense when you look at it from this point of view.
Have you guys ever experienced or observed people who grew up in houses with their dad's new wife?

Fake Edo's are no joke.

Her kids>>>>>>>>>>>>>you.

Laakin with the sister-in-law raising the kids...the kids will be treated well and won't grow up with cuqdad.

Really?!!?!? I've never heard of this though, does this occur in the rural parts of the country, where the people aren't very well educated?
So your dumbass equates rural with uneducated. People like you deserve to never go back.
Most somalis are nomads till this day. I would even say about 65 to 70 percent

So your dumbass equates rural with uneducated. People like you deserve to never go back.
Most somalis are nomads till this day. I would even say about 65 to 70 percent

Nothing wrong with this practise.

But rural people tend to be uneducated compared to those that live in the city and this is a fact. This is a common fact for most groups of people.

Reer miiy people also tend to be illiterate. Maybe not so much now, but definitely when my parents were growing up, although Said Barre did send graduates to go to miiy areas and teach the people reading and other skills.

Nothing wrong with this practise.

But rural people tend to be uneducated compared to those that live in the city and this is a fact. This is a common fact for most groups of people.

Reer miiy people also tend to be illiterate. Maybe not so much now, but definitely when my parents were growing up, although Said Barre did send graduates to go to miiy areas and teach the people reading and other skills.
He equates knowledge with english or school. When in fact they are the most proficient in language, dhaqan, and way of life

He equates knowledge with english or school. When in fact they are the most proficient in language, dhaqan, and way of life

Being educated is having a knowledge in array of things. Especially things that will improve the quality of life of people and open mindedness.

Many rural folk, due to having very limited free time and access to schools ect, do not have time to educate themselves. Their skills is limited to what they need to survive, along with very good grasp of authentic Somali. But do they have a good grasp of world politics/ history, economics, maths, science and medicine? No I don't think so.

Nothing wrong with being uneducated, if you were never been given the chance to be educated. Plus, i believe they know a lot we can learn from them.

:manny:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I knew Somali men practiced this stupid tradition but I didn’t know xalimos also did that crap?

Somalis are sometimes weird AF. How can you sleep with your deceased sister’s husband?

low iq thread from a low iq person. not surprised, just tired.

why not take care of your siblings children without violating their memory. And imagine having children with their spouse and the kids being sibling cousins:gucciwhat:

That 68 IQ is well reflected in our backward ass traditions:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending