Women who marry their deceased sister’s husbands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I knew Somali men practiced this stupid tradition but I didn’t know xalimos also did that crap?

Somalis are sometimes weird AF. How can you sleep with your deceased sister’s husband?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I knew Somali men practiced this stupid tradition but I didn’t know xalimos also did that crap?

Somalis are sometimes weird AF. How can you sleep with your deceased sister’s husband?
Its to preserve the wellbeing of the children. Learn the basics before you spout rubbish

Jeesto

VIP
As @Samaalic Era said, it's to preserve the orphaned and widdows wealth and well being. PS even if they marry the sibling it's up to them if they wanna have sex or nah. It aint compulsary

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
It’s called xigsiisan. It’s an old tradition, rarely practiced now. It supposed to preserve family ties.

Women dont marry. The family of the deceased women offer her sister so the kids can be raised by their aunt/ mom

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

We don't do that here sista. I thought that the indians did that though?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So.........if u could swallow the pill of a man doing it, why cant u swallow the pill of a woman doing it too? @Reiko are you, your own gender enemy?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol, in olden days, people married for reasons of security, wealth, peace treaties and children, not love or affection yet these marriages lasted longer than these YouTube marriages today that are done for clout and making money.

VixR

Veritas
I remember being so disturbed by this when I was new on here and first learned of it, kinda like the first time I learned about FGM (through school and Somalia was used as an example).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

That would be a dream come true. To able to feel and penetrate her sister. How awesome.

Let’s be real, many of us man have a crush on our wife’s sister. :kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

She’s offered up like a sacrificial lamb? That makes it a lot more pleasant sounding.
I keep it real. No sugar coating. Plus she is usually asked and is willing if the man isnt an ciyaal suuq.She would want to raise her niece and kids side by side. Ma fahantay.
When you get married your father gives you away like charity. Thats how you make it sound biladhaqanyey

Gibiin-Udug

Lol, in olden days, people married for reasons of security, wealth, peace treaties and children, not love or affection yet these marriages lasted longer than these YouTube marriages today that are done for clout and making money.
Speak for yourself.

Gibiin-Udug

I remember being so disturbed by this when I was new on here and first learned of it, kinda like the first time I learned about FGM (through school and Somalia was used as an example).
I just learned about it and I’m disturbed.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I keep it real. No sugar coating. Plus she is usually asked and is willing if the man isnt an ciyaal suuq.She would want to raise her niece and kids side by side. Ma fahantay.
When you get married your father gives you away like charity. Thats how you make it sound biladhaqanyey

Don’t bring my father into it saqajaanyahow.

No woman is willing to marry her dead sister’s husband. They are emotionally pressured/manipulated into it. Those kids can be cared for without her having to bed her deceased sister’s fella.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don’t bring my father into it saqajaanyahow.

No woman is willing to marry her dead sister’s husband. They are emotionally pressured/manipulated into it. Those kids can be cared/for without her having to bed her deceased sister’s fella.

what if it sexually turns me on to marry my former brother in law?
5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts