women who eat mens food

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
you know when you order sht and she says she dont want nothing but when you start grubbing she wants some all of a sudden?? EVERY women is like this. it isnt cute at all, matter of fact and i speak for every man, its diigkaar inducing sht.

wtf is the psychology behind this bullsht? women explain urself, you mini game playing witches.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you know when you order sht and she says she dont want nothing but when you start grubbing she wants some all of a sudden?? EVERY women is like this. it isnt cute at all, matter of fact and i speak for every man, its diigkaar inducing sht.

wtf is the psychology behind this bullsht? women explain urself, you mini game playing witches.

Sounds like u love your food more than you do her Mr. Fat a$$

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What the heck is men food? Didn’t know food had gender :bell: hubby always orders my two favorite dish so I don’t have to pick one.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What the heck is men food? Didn’t know food had gender :bell: hubby always orders my two favorite dish so I don’t have to pick one.

Sometimes your pathetic-ness irks me. Forgive me.
bell.png

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Sounds like u love your food more than you do her Mr. Fat a$$

im very lean ma'am, but this is an epidemic. every man feels like this trust me on this. like do women think this is the Disney movie with the 2 dogs that eat the fking spaghetti and end up kissing when they start sucking on the same baastoo?? landy and the tramp its called im sure you women grew up on that sht

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

MY FOOD THEN. you know what im talking about dont play dumb. they want what youre eating, they dont want the food, you get me?

VixR

Veritas
Eating off his plate is a flex. Next it’s reaching into his wallet. Knowing the pin to his phone. You get the drift lol jk. She probably just wanted to try it vs ordering.

I get upset if someone drinks out of my cup. Idc if he eats.

Kayo

Already bought my grave

That's the first to start ing you up

Trending