Women shouldn't pay for dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I'm being dead serious. We shouldn't pay for dinner because we don't make as much as men. If we made as much as men do we should obviously pay but now we make less.

I had this convo with a taxi driver and the immigrant agreed and he lowered the fee for me.

To start, Maya Jama ii Geeya :superman:

Women should never pay for the date, a man must always pay for the date or divide the bill :rejoice:

For example, when it comes to a "Henny date" the man should pay for the Henny :rejoice:

Or divide the Henny price:rejoice:

Maya Jama ii Geeya :superman:

Men should pay for all woman, except feminists. They'll have to pay for atleast 50% of the date or their hypocrites :fittytousand:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Men should pay for all woman, except feminists. They'll have to pay for atleast 50% of the date or their hypocrites :fittytousand:

How are we hypocrites? We want equal wages and we're not getting it so men should foot the bill. It's fair. In fact I'm gonna start advocating for only men to pay taxes.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
If women don't make such as men then they need find better occupations.

Second, if we are going to be old school, then I'm going treat the old school :lolbron:

I expect to come to a clean home and a freshly cooked meal. Then within two hours of arriving, I expect you to be freshly showered and then I will tie your ass up and have my way with you in the bedroom -- Fifty Shades of Grey style. :birdman:

How are we hypocrites? We want equal wages and we're not getting it so men should foot the bill. It's fair. In fact I'm gonna start advocating for only men to pay taxes.
They're not getting fair wages because they're hypocritical. The woman that don't get equal wages are the ones that don't ask for a raise and feel they don't deserve it because they don't pay for dates etc... Cognitive dissonance arises because she wants to be dependent on men but wants equal wages:mybusiness:

I'm being dead serious. We shouldn't pay for dinner because we don't make as much as men. If we made as much as men do we should obviously pay but now we make less.

I had this convo with a taxi driver and the immigrant agreed and he lowered the fee for me.

You didn't understand the old school Shukansi, let me explain.

He is basically saying to you, if you pick this expensive dish below, it's the "we are fucking tonight" side of the menu, you have to surrender yourself as you picked from the 'fucking' side of the menu (expensive side)

lobster-rawai-beach.jpg

VixR

Veritas

I can't knock the hustle in that last sentence
:chrisfreshhah:

I would always bring money and offer to split, but everything he does indicates something, and there's nothing I like more than figuring ppl out.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

You're completely correct. Natural order.

I have never paid for dates, transport, henny or anything else for that matter. I mean that's why we have side niggas :draketf: if you're not team me, then get ta stepping

You didn't understand the old school Shukansi, let me explain.

He is basically saying to you, if you pick this expensive dish below, it's the "we are fucking tonight" side of the menu, you have to surrender yourself as you picked from the 'fucking' side of the menu (expensive side)

lobster-rawai-beach.jpg

Looooool maybe I should order the most expensive thing on the item, make him pay and then go home after wards, just to be xaasid :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts