Women shouldn't be allowed to drive because they 'have a quarter of a brain'

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSomali

Were set
The Bible says a serpent talked to Adam and Eve and you believe that Adam made agreements with snakes so you're the one with the Christian beliefs old boy.

You ran from my debate after I exposed your laughable hadiths. A wise choice.
After researching did you know jinns could become snakes. They're was story of a sahabi who killed a snake in his house and died when the snake died.

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
I pray five times a day. They don't call me Sheikh Bidaarlow for no reason. People think I wear my prayer cap to hide the genocide of my follicles, but it's because I'm pious.

Many scholars argue that Bukhari needs to be revised to exclude fake hadiths. Not everything ascribed to the prophet is true. See my hadith thread for more.
pious sheikh my hairy ass. the quran and hadith are important in islam

After researching did you know jinns could become snakes.
There is a whole Surah in the Quran about Jinns. If it is true, how comes Allah did not see fit to mention their shape shifting skills? Did he forget? Poor God, he is so slow he needs Bukhari to tell him about shape shifters.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
giphy.gif
And this is why I will never visit an Arab country unless it’s for pilgrimage

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
After researching did you know jinns could become snakes. They're was story of a sahabi who killed a snake in his house and died when the snake died.
not only snakes sxb even rodents some scholars argue the shaytaan can come in a form of a woman

AlphaSomali

Were set
There is a whole Surah in the Quran about Jinns. If it is true, how comes Allah did not see fit to mention their shape shifting skills? Did he forget? Poor God, he is so slow he needs Bukhari to tell him about shape shifters.

Fear Allah what ever the prophet said was from God.
the sahih hadith is what the people preserve of what the prophet said.

The Prophet said, the jinn could change shape and form.

Surah jinn is talking about the group of jinn who became muslim.

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
About the hadith on Jahannam filled with women is correct. Muhammad pbuh said this this. On the night of Miraaj, he was raised up to see hell and heaven. He asked Allah why there are so many women? Allah replied saying "These are the women who disobeyed their husbands"
Of course hadiths are important. Just not fake ones.

no such thing as martial rape

Fear Allah what ever the prophet said was from God.
the sahih hadith is what the people preserve of what the prophet said.

The Prophet said, the jinn could change shape and form.

Surah jinn is talking about the group of jinn who became muslim.
So basically what you're saying is that Allah is a liar. The Quran says it is a complete revelation from which nothing should be added or subtracted. Only hadiths that support the Quran are legimitate. Talking snakes is not part of Islam. It's part of Christianity. That's where that hadith comes from - Arab Christians.

read surah jinn
it doesn't describe the jinn. Allah describes them only by mentioning, wa khalaqal jaana min marjin fiin naar.
and created the jinn by a blazing flame.
False. Allah mentions a number of things about jinns - some are Muslims, they listen to the conversations of the angels, they were converted by a recitation of the Quran, etc.

AlphaSomali

Were set
False. Allah mentions a number of things about jinns - some are Muslims, they listen to the conversations of the angels, they were converted by a recitation of the Quran, etc.
That is nothing we don't know how they look like and how they speak. Not even a number but so little. But Allah revealed to the nabi that hey could change form. Go into peoples bodies.

AlphaSomali

Were set
So basically what you're saying is that Allah is a liar. The Quran says it is a complete revelation from which nothing should be added or subtracted. Only hadiths that support the Quran are legimitate. Talking snakes is not part of Islam. It's part of Christianity. That's where that hadith comes from - Arab Christians.
Indeed you apart of the Jahilleen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending