Women shouldn't be allowed to drive because they 'have a quarter of a brain'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Saudis are extreme sexists. :mjlol:

Saudi cleric claims women shouldn't be allowed to drive because they 'have a quarter of a brain'

Sheikh Saad al-Hajari has come under fire after calling for ban on female motorists in Saudi Arabia - which has stood for 60yrs - to be kept in place

A senior Saudi cleric has come under fire after suggesting that women shouldn't be allowed to drive - because 'they have quarter of a brain'.

Sheikh Saad al-Hajari claimed women "lack intellect" in outspoken remarks which have been heavily condemned.

Women have not been allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia for the past 60 years, but the ban continues to be the subject of fierce debate both domestically and internationally.

Making the case against female drivers, the New Arab reports that he asked: "Would you give a man with half an intellect a driving licence?

"So how would you give one to a woman when she has half an intellect?

"And if they go out to the market this gets halved again! So they now have a quarter of an intellect."

Sheikh-Saad-al-Hajari.jpg

SAUDI-WOMEN-DRIVING-RIGHTS.jpg

Women have been barred from driving in Saudi Arabia for the past 60 years (Image: AFP)

The cleric, the head of religious fatwas (edicts) in the southern province of Assir, has been accused of misrepresenting Islam.

Responding to the remarks, Saudi newspaper Sabq reports, Dr Abdullah al-Ghathami said that enemies of Islam "will not find any more deadly in our religion than a man who misdirects texts and misrepresents them".

And critics have not held back in telling the cleric what they thought on Twitter.

One person wrote: "A quarter of a brain contributes to the continuity of humanity, and a full brain contributes to its regression."

Another posted: "Don't they feel shame, talking about their own mothers like this?"

Among those who has criticised the ban on women driving is Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, who branded it "unjust".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/saudi-cleric-claims-women-shouldnt-11219690

Don't blame the Saudi goatfuckers. They're just simply repeating what's in Sahih Bukhari. There are hadiths which say that women are deficient in intelligence and that most people in jahannam are women. These books need to be revised to exclude this nonsense. Otherwise you get morons like this son of a dead goat spouting rubbish.

atleast they put their women in their place unlike Western white men who let their women fuk them in their ass with strapon.

i respect saudi arabia in a sense that they kept their culture

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Funny how the leading cause of death amongst Saudis are road injuries even though women aren't allowed to drive. When my parents made hajj they had to take this taxi at one point. They put on their seat belts only to have the driver laugh at them and tell them to take it off
:hmm:

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
Don't blame the Saudi goatfuckers. They're just simply repeating what's in Sahih Bukhari. There are hadiths which say that women are deficient in intelligence and that most people in jahannam are women. These books need to be revised to exclude this nonsense. Otherwise you get morons like this son of a dead goat spouting rubbish.
What are you smoking? Change the hadith? U must be one of those cultural muslims

VixR

Veritas
"And if they go out to the market this gets halved again! So they now have a quarter of an intellect."
:cryinglaughsmiley:
My 1/4 intellect must be failing me on this line? Far from the muhrim being some a sort of protector, is it actually meant to act as a personal guide for the 'mentally deficient'? :cryinglaughsmiley:

What are you smoking? Change the hadith? U must be one of those cultural muslims
I pray five times a day. They don't call me Sheikh Bidaarlow for no reason. People think I wear my prayer cap to hide the genocide of my follicles, but it's because I'm pious.

Many scholars argue that Bukhari needs to be revised to exclude fake hadiths. Not everything ascribed to the prophet is true. See my hadith thread for more.

AlphaSomali

Were set
What makes Man hectic is they are more
Rational
Logical
Less emotional
Leader

Women
More emotional
Less rational then Man
Less logical than man
Doomed to destroy countries

This is due the cycle of women menstruation, When women go through periods they become more emotion hence why man is more effective.

He just the same as those Christians on the YouTube comments sections.
The Bible says a serpent talked to Adam and Eve and you believe that Adam made agreements with snakes so you're the one with the Christian beliefs old boy.

You ran from my debate after I exposed your laughable hadiths. A wise choice.

AlphaSomali

Were set
Women gossip more than men it is a well known fact.

Gossiping is what leads Mankind to Naar.

Allah says in Surah Hujurat about gossiping and backbiting is like biting the flesh behind your brothers back.

Who causes more a'yin, WOMEN

AlphaSomali

Were set
The Bible says a serpent talked to Adam and Eve and you believe that Adam made agreements with snakes so you're the one with the Christian beliefs old boy.

You ran from my debate after I exposed your laughable hadiths. A wise choice.

I didn't run away
I have a valid excuse from the Quran

وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا اللَّغْوَ أَعْرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لَا نَبْتَغِي الْجَاهِلِينَ

And when they hear ill speech, they turn away from it and say, "For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. Peace will be upon you; we seek not the ignorant."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending