Women should lead Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a male, we had continuously brought chaos and done petty things to insight our ego via use of tribal system. Xeyraanimoda has been our detriment to Somalia. No one wants to make compromise and everyone is fighting for behalf of their constituents, aka clanism. As the saying goes, cutting off nose to spite the face.:uCkf6mf:

I believe that women would be more incline to work together and feel compassion to work for the Somali people. They are the future leaders of our nation and there have more Somali women graduating colleges than males.

Plus, women are immune to tribal influences. I would vote for Fadumo Dayib.

You started off your post quite sensibly but then you go on to promote Fadumo Dayib, a so-called "Social Justice Warrior"

:camby:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I would also vote for faduma dayib. Not because she's a woman, not because she's qualified, but because she's the only candidate with balls.

Today somalis are being chased around by midgets,kenyatis, and dhegacas. We need someone who can instil fear into the hearts of our enemies.

We're not going to have election so it's pointless to even contemplate.

You started off your post quite sensibly but then you go on to promote Fadumo Dayib, a so-called "Social Justice Warrior"

:camby:
I knew you would be lurking here fuming at every mention of Fadumo Dayib and bantus. Get your priorities straight.

SJW's must be doing something right to be pissing off all these dudes. Every mention of them they come running - did they instill fear in these butt hurt dudes?

SJW's must be doing something right to be pissing off all these dudes. Every mention of them they come running - did they instill fear in these butt hurt dudes?

It's because they won't be entitled to have a sliver spoon in their mouth if every Somali have the same opportunities to be successful. They fear SJW more than Al-shabaab and Arabization.

Sigh.....:snoop:

naw :notsureif: i dont think i have time for this. G'day:abuxyga:

Lost hope in Somali Youth!...... what brain dead sheeps
Such Stockholm syndrome you're experiencing. Facism is what you're advocating for, the very thing threatening Somali diaspora's around the world.

Imagine if the international community had that kind of thinking you do and barred Somali's from being accepted into their society? Where do you think Somalia would be right now if not for the Diaspora's funneling almost 2 billion a year? :uCkf6mf:

Let go of your egotistical views walaal. I know you've been abused by bigots and conservatives but don't lash it out on those you think are inferior to Somalis.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yes to Somali women in positions of leadership,
No to opportunists like Fadumo Dayib.

Yes to Somali women in positions of leadership,
No to opportunists like Fadumo Dayib.
Abaayo, I thought you were better than this. What can Fadumo Dayib possibly gain from becoming President? She will not bend over to qabyaalad/corruption and she genuinely wants the best for Somalia.

Duchess

VIP
Abaayo, I thought you were better than this. What can Fadumo Dayib possibly gain from becoming President? She will not bend over to qabyaalad/corruption and she genuinely wants the best for Somalia.

So I should support her because she's a woman? :childplease:How is that any better than supporting someone solely because of their qabil? I do not agree with Fadumo Dayib's vision for Somalia and don't want to imagine how her version of what's "best for Somalia" would look like. In fact, I think she should be disqualified from being able to run for Presidency as she was neither born nor raised in Somalia and is the descendant of a non-ethnic Somali. :cosbyhmm:

So I should support her because she's a woman? :childplease:How is that any better than supporting someone solely because of their qabil? I do not agree with Fadumo Dayib's vision for Somalia and don't want to imagine how her version of what's "best for Somalia" would look like. In fact, I think she should be disqualified from being able to run for Presidency as she was neither born nor raised in Somalia and is the descendant of a non-ethnic Somali. :cosbyhmm:
So Madhiban is not considered an ethnic-Somali? How did I Nazi that? :axvmm9o:

I've just checked the Somali constitution and even people not born in Somalia are eligible to become President if they're Somali and Muslim.

Duchess

VIP
So Madhiban is not considered an ethnic-Somali? How did I Nazi that? :axvmm9o:

I've just checked the Somali constitution and even people not born in Somalia are eligible to become President if they're Somali and Muslim.

She's not Madhibaan but Bantu. Since when were Madhibaan slaves?:childplease:

She's not Madhibaan but Bantu. Since when were Madhibaan slaves?:childplease:
Her father is Madhibaan and her mother is Somali Bantu. That automatically makes her Madhibaan because of her father.

Fadumo Dayib's father has been exiled from the clan because he married a bantu. Subxaanalah I thought Muslims weren't suppose to discriminate but Madhibaan thought it was blasphemy to marry a bantu.

Madhibaan are views as lower caste in Somali society.

somalia is too big of a job for her imo, if somalia was stable than i wouldn't mind, although i disagree with almost everything she says.

Her father is Madhibaan and her mother is Somali Bantu. That automatically makes her Madhibaan because of her father.

Fadumo Dayib's father has been exiled from the clan because he married a bantu. Subxaanalah I thought Muslims weren't suppose to discriminate but Madhibaan thought it was blasphemy to marry a bantu.

:damn: i didn't know madhibaan were like that, considering how other somalis treat them

Duchess

VIP

I was told her grandfather was Bantu and, since Somalia is a tribal society, that would make her Bantu. Are you sure she's Madhibaan?

I'd say that Somalia badly needs someone like her who won't take corruption and give minorities a voice.

LOOL! lollol this person is definetly someone who has been stalking us around, definetly a SJW troll!.

Everything he says seems faux and orchistrated. Maybe a multinicker.

I bet he is that Tiri guy who i exposed and that dude on somnet called SteadyState.:ulachen001::ulachen001:

I was told her grandfather was Bantu and, since Somalia is a tribal society, that would make her Bantu. Are you sure she's Madhibaan?
I'm po

I'm positive. It's difficult getting written articles stating her family tree but I heard videos of her discussing about it.

LOOL! lollol this person is definetly someone who has been stalking us around, definetly a SJW troll!.

Everything he says seems faux and orchistrated. Maybe a multinicker.

I bet he is that Tiri guy who i exposed and that dude on somnet called SteadyState.:ulachen001::ulachen001:

Your paranoia has gone a whole new level. :O27GWRK:

So advocating for protection of minorities from majority tyranny rule is SJW? Nothing unexpected from a supporter of Ben Carson, aka, house nigga. Where's your Uncle Tom? Your daddy needs a new cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending