Women - Qabilism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Women - Qabilism

Rape- when a rape happens in the Somali community its kept secret so it doesn’t ruin the man who raped reputation, his clan and family. He also gets support from his clan, in order for him to not get killed, they also pay Xeer to the family of the woman. and the rapist is mostly sent to another city by his clan to not get killed. happened and is still happening

inferior- Women are seen inferior due to them not passing their lineage to their kids, when it comes to power and wealth it's always given to men due to them carrying the lineage and giving it to their kids.

there is more, might write about it soon
This system was never meant for you, Stay woke sis:denzelnigga:

Somalia needs to boost its infrastructure. As soon as there is peace everywhere in the country things will get better.

can't better something else when we can't better ourselves. :5hcpspq: injustice will exists unless people better themselves.

Not true, once you get cameras everywhere, forensic kits. It's gonna be hard for an accused rapist to deny the claims if they are caught on camera and their DNA is also present in the victim.

Women - Qabilism

Rape- when a rape happens in the Somali community its kept secret so it doesn’t ruin the man who raped reputation, his clan and family. He also gets support from his clan, in order for him to not get killed, they also pay Xeer to the family of the woman. and the rapist is mostly sent to another city by his clan to not get killed. happened and is still happening

inferior- Women are seen inferior due to them not passing their lineage to their kids, when it comes to power and wealth it's always given to men due to them carrying the lineage and giving it to their kids.

it is 2020. people are bound to their sultan of the clan and most people don't even know. no such thing Xeer exist anymore. i never heard of clans shielding anyone but sometime when one of them kills someone, they try to negotiate diya money instead of the person being executed. it doesn't apply to rape because there is not diya for rape only execution and maybe small circumstance the person maybe jailed or karbaashed if the victim didn't sustain any injury.

Psychologist

Changemaker
it is 2020. people are bound to their sultan of the clan and most people don't even know. no such thing Xeer exist anymore. i never heard of clans shielding anyone but sometime when one of them kills someone, they try to negotiate diya money instead of the person being executed. it doesn't apply to rape because there is not diya for rape only execution and maybe small circumstance the person maybe jailed or karbaashed if the victim didn't sustain any injury.
now clans grow a lot. so its sub sub i think. it still doesn't help women as whole

Psychologist

Changemaker
Africans are so backwards and tribalism is so stupid. Idc for what my qabil
the hatred for each other is just too much. qabil rarely means anything but most lack to understand it. the whole reason i made this thread was i seen a video of a mx woman getting beaten by dudes because she was accused of being sw but people focused on her qabil and the rest is history. we live in sad world :mjcry:

All jokes aside there’s zero benefit to qabil for us women. The game is rigged. They say “siiil has no qabiil”, we gain zero benefit, our mothers contribute to a monthly qabil fund with zero return, if we are in distress, nobody helps us, our qabil resources are saved for men in jail and criminals, our elders never defend women. Ironically, the only time we have an identity is when they open their mouths to call us sharmoutas :mjlol:. The game is so rigged, but when that buranbur lady calls my qabil, I jump like a possessed woman “iikacay dhiigaaaa iikacay “

Psychologist

Changemaker
All jokes aside there’s zero benefit to qabil for us women. The game is rigged. They say “siiil has no qabiil”, we gain zero benefit, our mothers contribute to a monthly qabil fund with zero return, if we are in distress, nobody helps us, our qabil resources are saved for men in jail and criminals, our elders never defend women. Ironically, the only time we have an identity is when they open their mouths to call us sharmoutas :mjlol:. The game is so rigged, but when that buranbur lady calls my qabil, I jump like a possessed woman “iikacay dhiigaaaa iikacay “
beautifully said. :rejoice: we need more people who can understand this.

Women - Qabilism

Nothing but facts spoken here.
Everyday I'm grateful for not being born a woman in Somalia/Somaliland.

the hatred for each other is just too much. qabil rarely means anything but most lack to understand it. the whole reason i made this thread was i seen a video of a mx woman getting beaten by dudes because she was accused of being sw but people focused on her qabil and the rest is history. we live in sad world :mjcry:
What’s Sw?

Qabil is great when not used for injustice or bending over for the bad actions of those in your qabil. Only bad people use qabil to get away with stuff or score points.

Just because you can't pass on a lineage doesn't mean you're not considered a full fledged member of the clan, that 'naag qabil maleh' saying always confused me. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending