WOMEN PREVENTS FATHER FROM SEEING KIDS FOR 11 YEARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men used to take their kids with them after the divorce under Islamic rule. I think one has to be more diligent about their rights, you can't just give up.
When they came to the west they were confronted with the "Kids should stay with the mother" mentality.

Since they were now in a gaal country they assumed that this was the rule.

I agree that they shouldn't have given up but knowledge is power and they were given the wrong information.

This is the result when the nuclear facilities are not manned properly, once it explodes even children are not immune from the contagion

how is that even possible??

unless he didnt care/resist when she filed for a full custody, then there's no way he wouldn't be given at least partial visitation rights.

I can only think of two scenarios for this:

1. he didn't push hard enough in the beginning and lost his rights and is now wanting to be more involved after so long, in which case the woman would probably be petty enough to say that he wasn't in their life for the last 11 years and doesn't deserve to be their father now.

2. something major went down between them. maybe he was abusive :kanyehmm:

or she is simply a shit person who is using her kids as pawns against their father:snoop:

Gambar

VIP
When they came to the west they were confronted with the "Kids should stay with the mother" mentality.

Since they were now in a gaal country they assumed that this was the rule.

I agree that they shouldn't have given up but knowledge is power and they were given the wrong information.
Families with different bah are more intact than them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Theres something iffy about this mans story 6 kids he aint seen for 11 years!!!!

he says his youngest daughter loves him and just thinking about it he starts to cry BUT he DONT wanna go to family court cause he doesnt wanna drag his kids through hell??

:what::what::what::what:

But its fine to be absent from their lives for 11 years in the hopes the exwife Will budge?

This Guy should have Done more sacrifices for his kids starting by taking it to Family court from the get go

:wtf: What kinda father would pay child support for 11 yrs without seeing the kids

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Child support can be as little as 20 bucks a month. I wouldn't give him that much credit for paying for his six kids. He's probably on child support because he wasn't contributing financially to his children's upbringing so he had to be forced.

This is a typical deadbeat dad sob story but realistically when men file for custody; especially full custody they win more than women in western courts. They just don't file for custody very often.

I suspect this guy is a typical negligent parent and plays the role of victim when the only victims are is his children.

As a Father myself who's married, I view this man as a total scumb bag.

Who wait's 11 years? This means even if his oldest child was 6 years old
and the wife kept getting pregnant right after giving birth, it would mean the oldest child
would be 17 years old by now or 18.

This man suffers from the "Absent Aabbaha Syndrome"!! He wasn't present mentality during the marriage.

Leaving a women with 6 kids is an incredible moral shitshow. Another man had to step in and marry the women,
this is probably what stresses him out the most.

There are so many question I would love to slap this man with as a Father myself:

Why didn't you seek part-time custody?
What made you wait so long?
Do you currently live with roommates or do you live alone?
If you live alone, how can you father your children in a 1 bedroom apartment?
Are you upset another man is raising the children you neglected?

There's so many dead-beat and absent-minded fathers its ridiculous nowadays.
As a Father myself who's married, I view this man as a total scumb bag.

Who wait's 11 years? This means even if his oldest child was 6 years old
and the wife kept getting pregnant right after giving birth, it would mean the oldest child
would be 17 years old by now or 18.

This man suffers from the "Absent Aabbaha Syndrome"!! He wasn't present mentality during the marriage.

Leaving a women with 6 kids is an incredible moral shitshow. Another man had to step in and marry the women,
this is probably what stresses him out the most.

There are so many question I would love to slap this man with as a Father myself:

Why didn't you seek part-time custody?
What made you wait so long?
Do you currently live with roommates or do you live alone?
If you live alone, how can you father your children in a 1 bedroom apartment?
Are you upset another man is raising the children you neglected?

There's so many dead-beat and absent-minded fathers its ridiculous nowadays.
So on point :qri8gs7: I have a great father so I am thankful for all the good ones.

He has the courage to see himself in the mirror every morning but, can't face his children.

I don't think he's that type of dick that would straight up abandon his children. The type of men you're talking about would have just cut off contact and have fathered new children with a new women.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This Larry guy is xaasid no compassion for a potentially grieving father

Scumbag kulaha :susp:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Larrys got a point though a father would sacrifice arm and Limb for his children But this dude here wont take this matter to family court because hes scared its gonna effect the children

And I still dont get why would he pay child support for kids he aint seen for 11 yrs

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

Exactly lol. A lot of assumptions being made ITT. There's a lot of bizarre cases regarding child support in America. I vaguely remember reading about some lawyer whose wife left him and took his two kids. He wasn't making enough money to pay the ruled child support. I'm obviously leaving out a lot of details but apparently she had the power to go to court and request an arrest issue if he wasn't able to keep up with his child support. Which she did. Then she realised she wasn't getting any money while he was locked up. When he came out of jail he lost his license to practice law and definitely could't keep up with it. She literally went back to court a short while later and he had him arrested again.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Larrys got a point though a father would sacrifice arm and Limb for his children But this dude here wont take this matter to family court because hes scared its gonna effect the children

And I still dont get why would he pay child support for kids he aint seen for 11 yrs
Child support is not optional. Maybe he was going through a rough patch and had to sort himself out before being able to see his kid and she could've made the argument that it was too late by then. We don't know.

Exactly lol. A lot of assumptions being made ITT. There's a lot of bizarre cases regarding child support in America. I vaguely remember reading about some lawyer whose wife left him and took his two kids. He wasn't making enough money to pay the ruled child support. I'm obviously leaving out a lot of details but apparently she had the power to go to court and request an arrest issue if he wasn't able to keep up with his child support. Which she did. Then she realised she wasn't getting any money while he was locked up. When he came out of jail he lost his license to practice law and definitely could't keep up with it. She literally went back to court a short while later and he had him arrested again.

fking hell, that sounds like a nightmare that could possibly end up in a murder - suicide.

Some People have no naxariis

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

But scumbag? Scumbags don't pay child support willingly and routinely skip payments and avoid things. They also don't stay unmarried whole their counterpart is off living their life.

Scumbag is a harsh word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending