Women peak at 18, men 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, no woman finds older men more attractive than a younger ones. I would say the peak for both men and women is around the same, which would be early twenties, maybe late twenties. After that shit just goes downhill from there.
:sass1:

Its actually true, a womans value decreases from age 20 whereas mens start increasing and increasing. Thats why men cant compete with women in terms of physical attraction in our younger years. But remember we got time on our side, we should therefore hustle and be on our grind everyday getting that money.

Ask yourself this, is it more common seeing older guys at their late 30s or earlie 40s with fine younger woman in their 20s, or older women in their late 30s and 40s with younger guys?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Its actually true, a womans value decreases from age 20 whereas mens start increasing and increasing. Thats why men cant compete with women in terms of physical attraction in our younger years. But remember we got time on our side, we should therefore hustle and be on our grind everyday getting that money.

Ask yourself this, is it more common seeing older guys at their late 30s or earlie 40s with fine younger woman in their 20s, or older women in their late 30s and 40s with younger guys?

Basically, men prefer younger women and younger women date/marry older men more frequently that sums up the study.

Lol I have a good 14 years till I’m dead. But I’m assuming you have a couple of years. Go buy your kafan, walaal.

Either your math teachers are absolute trash, or you are some old lady in her 70's, or you are as I though a 5 year old which makes sense reading your post either way. The onsets of dementia, or just childishness.

Or you really are a bit slow:mugshotman:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Either your math teachers are absolute trash, or you are some old lady in her 70's, or you are as I though a 5 year old which makes sense reading your post either way. The onsets of dementia, or just childishness.

Or you really are a bit slow:mugshotman:

Ohhhh you’re already dead. I forgot to check your profile, Sorry awoowe.

How is it on the other side though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts