Women ONLY: "Would you Cook and Clean for your Husband, or are you interested in working full-time?"

Would you Cook and Clean for your Husband, or are you interested in working full-time?

• Cook and Clean for Hubby and stay at Home.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Work as a Full-Time Professional

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Work Full-Time, but only up to the point that we have kids, then stay at home

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Do #3, but only Cook and Clean for the kids.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
I don't mean to offend anyone, I was just curious and wanted to gauge how women in this generation (15-35) felt about this topic.

This post is just meant to be a survey and is neutral in nature.

View attachment 167852
is this even a question? :westbrookwtf:

Respectfully, this post is meant to determine the opposite gender's view on this, sxb.

giphy.gif

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
None of the options, on the poll, apply to me.

My plan is to get into college, graduate, start my company & have my partner/husband work for me. If we have children, it won’t be a big deal since I could work from home & my managers could take on some more responsibility, until I come back.

Cooking & cleaning isn’t too bad. I love cooking & doing the laundry is somewhat therapeutic (which can be weird to some), but I say he should takeover the laundry so he could sniff my thongs:banderas:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴

My plan is to get into college, graduate, start my company & have my partner/husband work for me. If we have children, it won’t be a big deal since I could work from home & my managers could take on some more responsibility, until I come back.

Cooking & cleaning isn’t too bad. I love cooking & doing the laundry is somewhat therapeutic (which can be weird to some), but I say he should takeover the laundry so he could sniff my thongs:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I’d like to work full time and would only stay home after kids for a few years. I want to be a more hands on mom if I ever have kids. It’s getting harder these days tho.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you are middle class. Stay at home wife is not an option. Today economy is built for two income household.

We are in 2021 one income is not enough

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Hell yeah. I can't wait for Mr. Green Vegetables to drop off that mahr and pay all the bills. I get paid peanuts at my job and am still in uni. I'm quitting the first chance I get.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy

Ngl I beeen thinking of being on my Khadijah RA tip lately. I'd love to utilize my business degree and have plans to do so. I had to catch myself today I had a stupid fantasy of offering my crush a position at my company in daydream land.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Ngl I beeen thinking of being on my Khadijah RA tip lately. I'd love to utilize my business degree and have plans to do so. I had to catch myself today I had a stupid fantasy of offering my crush a position at my company in daydream land.
Don’t offer him a job. You have to remain objective, otherwise he’ll fall in love with someone else in your business. Imagine losing your crush to your peasant employer :jcoleno:

I say go for your crush & get to know him. Once you’re in a relationship & hopefully married, that’s when you offer him a job, but only after 2 years of marriage. He’ll be happy to work for you :it0tdo8:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Number #4... so you'd cook for everyone but him? That be some passive aggressive stuff right there.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Even a wife might be offended if her husband cooked for the kids but made her nothing.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Number #4... so you'd cook for everyone but him? That be some passive aggressive stuff right there.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Even a wife might be offended if her husband cooked for the kids but made her nothing.
All fun and games until the husband too tired to work and boom

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If you are middle class. Stay at home wife is not an option. Today economy is built for two income household.

We are in 2021 one income is not enough

A lot of these more conservative Faraaxs on here straight up have me confused. Where are they getting the money to expect a wife who can stay at home? Or, crazier yet, 4 wives? Are Faraaxs actually straight ballin' in the West?

:williamswtf:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
A lot of these more conservative Faraaxs on here straight up have me confused. Where are they getting the money to expect a wife who can stay at home? Or, crazier yet, 4 wives? Are Faraaxs actually straight ballin' in the West?

:williamswtf:
They live in La La Land, where all reasoning & logic is nonexistent.

Fun fact: it's the same dimension where Somalilanders who believe they're an actual nation reside. :ohdamn:

Trending