WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
As for the topic: I think Somali women should be employed at least part-time. Not one of the three families I seen this happen to had any fall back whatsoever. They were stay at home mom's. One of them was calling his son who was going through school to send him money in Somalia were he was with a new wife the guy's age. The 'older' kids become burdened with parenthood basically. Within the scheme of the typical pitfalls, being a stay-at-home with no job prospects is putting yourself up for failure and governmental aid and low-rate cleaning jobs. Get a degree and become skilled. It's too late for some of our parents generation. You can't trust someone with your life and livelihood like that, the women in our society made the mistake. The government rut is literally cancer esp with kids; don't find yourself in it.

Last edited:
If we're honest polygyny has always been the norm in most cultures. It isn't something introduced by Islam. Islam just put a limitation and conditions on it.

I can see why it is needed in some circumstances and if all parties are obliging and the man is doing it correctly there is no problem at all.

But in most cases, the men who practice it do not meet the conditions at all and have no business playing with people's lives and that of their offspring.

Theoretically, I'd want to be smart about it so if I was financially dependent on him I'd try and rob him blind, I'd try and get him fired from his job and then the divorce would follow but I really can't say how I'll react because I've never been in such a deplorable situation.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I understand men who do this, it makes them feel young & energetic. Plus i'm a fan of big families, i wouldn't mind marrying a second or a third but one thing i despise is not letting your wife know before you do it. At least have the guts to confront her and tell her you will be marrying another instead of her finding out later when all is said and done

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Theoretically, I'd want to be smart about it so if I was financially dependent on him I'd try and rob him blind, I'd try and get him fired from his job and then the divorce would follow but I really can't say how I'll react because I've never been in such a deplorable situation.

:damn:

When signing the marriage contract a woman is able to ask for the right to divorce so ...:/
And a man shouldn't do his first family wrong, I know too many people with a dad who left their mother to start a new family and the kids tend to resent their dad
How are you going spend 20-30 years raising your kids and have them not want anything to do with you
That's straight up habaar

Last edited:

Halgan

special Somali snowflake
Alle afar ayu u beneeye. I would marry another man if it was allowed:lolbron:. So why should I stand in the way of such privilege. I ain't a hater :manny:

tumblr_ob7ou5QpnC1uwz58no1_250.gif

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
These muslim men are hypocrites. They think they can do whatever they like just because they're men and forget Allah gave us rights too. He also has to financially provide for his ex wife for a certain period of time. He isn't supposex to marry more than one if he can't handle it. It's a sin for him to give one penny to one wife and not to the other. I think in yummul qiyama polygamy will be the cause for a lot of muslim men entering jahanam.
It costs $200 dollars to provide for a second wife, some of us get paid more than 30 times that a month.

That's all it costs to provide your wife abroad a new, good & comfortable life.

As long as a man can cover that, then he will get rewarded for marrying a second wife. It is a sunnah and the right of a man given to him by Allah so if your are against it then your are against Islam.

Always with the "if he's rich" "if he's rich" "if he's rich" excuses lol no rich man would waste his resouces on endless amount of kids. He wouldn't stay rich for long otherwise.

He would waste it on his desires, though (hotter, younger women). As long as he invests his money wisely, it's gonna keep coming so he can afford for it to keep going.

how would you feel if your husband marries another young women back home when you are both old and have raised kids and had a long life together.I'm asking this because many odeys do this and i would like to get a women's perspective of the situation .This feels like a juicy thread less get it
It depends on his attitude because some somali men when they marry second wife they completely ignore their first wife and fight with her.in this cause I wouldn't mind kicking him out but he is still nice and respectful I might be patient.

Bohol

VIP
No wonder xalimos are jumping on the interracial marriage bandwagon at such speed.

Your own husband being a snake.... Instead of growing old together after raising ur children into adulthood and buying a home somewhere in the countryside to retire to ur own husband will be jumping on any opportunity to stab you in the back and marry someone twice your age without a second thought. :kanyehmm:

And y'all want us to accept this because of culture/ religion? Nah fam :birdman:

Reverts ain't going to treat you better either. Kulaha interracial as if it is any better
. :birdman:

This Jamaican guy made a halimo his third wife

The Men with Many Wives: the British Muslims who practise polygamy

many-wivesPS_3044464b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...he-British-Muslims-who-practise-polygamy.html

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It costs $200 dollars to provide for a second wife, some of us get paid more than 30 times that a month.

That's all it costs to provide your wife abroad a new, good & comfortable life.

As long as a man can cover that, then he will get rewarded for marrying a second wife. It is a sunnah and the right of a man given to him by Allah so if your are against it then your are against Islam.

Because providing very basic food and shelter needs is what's required in Islam. Stop perverting the religion you cannot have a msrriage where you visit one wife once a year or at most twice. That marriage is null and void.

Oftentimes the children don't even know each other.theres nothing wholesome about treating some children like/wife like the product of an affair.

Stop trying to normalise the dysfunction in your household(s).

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Because providing very basic food and shelter needs is what's required in Islam. Stop perverting the religion you cannot have a msrriage where you visit one wife once a year or at most twice. That marriage is null and void.

Oftentimes the children don't even know each other.theres nothing wholesome about treating some children like/wife like the product of an affair.

Stop trying to normalise the dysfunction in your household(s).
What are you talking about?

$200 a month would provide your wife back home AND her family with comfortable middle class living standards.

I said absolutely nothing about visiting your wife ones or twice a year as I don't support that, and no it would not be make your marriage void either if she agrees to it.

The truth and the reality is that you atheists and modernists that want to fit into the West hates the rights given to men by Allah such as polygamy, nothing else.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What are you talking about?

$200 a month would provide your wife back home AND her family with comfortable middle class living standards.

I said absolutely nothing about visiting your wife ones or twice a year as I don't support that, and no it would not be make your marriage void either if she agrees to it.

The truth and the reality is that you atheists and modernists that want to fit into the West hates the rights given to men by Allah such as polygamy, nothing else.

So clearly this lifestyle cost a lot more than $200 a month if you're visiting her often, flight money that your taking out of both sets of your children's mouths.

And yes leaving your wife for long periods of times is not a marriage in Islam. Your vunerable wife in a third world agreeing to this 'arrangement' means nothing. Most of these women divorce their husbands soon after finding out that their husbands aren't flying them to the west anyways.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So clearly this lifestyle cost a lot more than $200 a month if you're visiting her often, flight money that your taking out of both sets of your children's mouths.

And yes leaving your wife for long periods of times is not a marriage in Islam. Your vunerable wife in a third world agreeing to this 'arrangement' means nothing. Most of these women divorce their husbands soon after finding out that their husbands aren't flying them to the west anyways.
Please stop making up your own Islamic rulings. A wife can ask for a divorce/annulment if her husband is constantly away for long periods of time, but it's her choice. So if she is fine with it then there is absolutely no problem with it as the scholars have stated.

Did you survey all of the women married to men in the West, Mr John Michael? Of course not. I don't even think you know a women that divorced her husband after finding out he was not bringing her to the west. You're just making up lies. If we are talking about anecdotal experiences, then I know two guys who are currently in such marriages and they are saving up in the West to eventually move back home with their wives. They are doing great.

@ded same thing happened in my family. Wallahi it has changed the way I look at men. It has made me realise that even the nicest of men is capable of true heartlessness. That is why I will love my kids and put my life into my kids over my husband.

It makes me feel physically ill when I hear Faaraxs joke about it. Your wife obeyed you, was patient with you, went through thick and thin with you and at the time when you should be enjoying your twilight years together, you abandon her. It's all fun and games until it's your hooyo you see who's heart is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts