Women of Somali spot think deeply

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Before you get the COVID vaccine, I am telling you it will effect your VALUE .

Let me tell you what is going to happen soon…

Women who aren’t vaxed will have a high value in society cause they will be fertile.
Men will run to them and will pay a very high meher like $50k- $100k. You can also stunt that you are not vaxxed by putting a symbol on your IG etc, you will be like diamond abbayo’s .

&

The ones who have been vaxed their value will drop because they will be more likely sterilised, or have difficulties conceiving.

abbayos in this catoegory will live a sad and depressed life and will live life with regret.
Do you know why so many men on Somali spot are pushing for everyone to get the vaccine like @Periplus? Cause he wants to pay less meher, and also he does not like kids and wants his future wife to work & pay 50/50 :( you women don’t know what their true agenda is 😭

please think carefully and make the right choice for yourself ❤️❤️

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Women who aren’t vaxed will have a high value in society cause they will be fertile.
Men will run to them and will pay a very high meher like $50k- $100k. You can also stunt that you are not vaxxed by putting a symbol on your IG etc, you will be like diamond abbayo’s .

&

The ones who have been vaxed their value will drop because they will be more likely sterilised, or have difficulties conceiving.

abbayos in this catoegory will live a sad and depressed life and will live life with regret.
Do you know why so many men on Somali spot are pushing for everyone to get the vaccine like @Periplus? Cause he wants to pay less meher, and also he does not like kids and wants his future wife to work & pay 50/50 :( you women don’t know what their true agenda is 😭

Well it is convenient for u to say that because NO ONE WANTS TO have babies with YOU

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Well it is convenient for u to say that because NO ONE WANTS TO have babies with YOU

Ayeeyo! That's just mean and beneath you. Bismillah.

oyJD7BK.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What if I tell you , as I drove by the street , there were countless of pregnant women if not in their hundreds lining up the queue to get vaccinated , even Somali women fighting their way at the mobile outdoor setting.

One thing that came to my mind was are they crazy or am I actually crazy to not get vaccinated?
You see we were told the vaccine is potent enough to cause infertility among both genders , yet there were pregnant women getting their jabs, you'd wonder how impactful it would be once the needle is injected to your bloodstream , what are the side effects , what are the outcomes , would it be devastating and
impact the unborn with underlying health related issues such as deformation or even worse as the fetus would dissolve since the vaccine is "allegedly" potent enough to make the mother have a miscarriage?
I was a sceptical of the entire thing , but when you see people dropping dead like flies , you don't see a viable solution , I get we have been fed with conspiracies all these years , it's more likely the transmission of the virus are higher among the unvaccinated.
I saw younger kids getting vaccinated.
Unfortunately very few can get vaccinated here due to many circumstances but nonetheless people are waking from the lies they were fed with.

I'd suggest you get vaccinated , you are even at more risk , this Delta variant is deadlier than it's predecessors, I witnessed an elderly Somali eedo collapsed on the floor not long ago , it was Covid Related , she was rushed to the hospital and passed away.

It's going to get more dangerous after this month.

&

:shookgabre:what the f*ck

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why is it that I do not get a notification whenever I get tagged or mentioned in a thread.

Kulahaa less mehr, I ain’t cheap.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please reconsider ur position, vaccination is saving lives everyday and some those who were undecided and ended up getting covid are urging people to get vaccinated from hospital beds. It's important to stay ahead and stay protected. :)

Xoxoxo

VIP
I would literally die if I get Covid because of my weak immuun system and Asthma. It would also affect my other family members and especially my mom who has diabetes and a high blood pressure. Take the vaccine while it doesn’t cost any money. Others would have taken your place!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I would literally die if I get Covid because of my weak immuun system and Asthma. It would also affect my other family members and especially my mom who has diabetes and a high blood pressure. Take the vaccine while it doesn’t cost any money. Others would have taken your place!
Increase your vitamins and leave that country lmao

Trending