Women now outnumber men in American colleges 2-1

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

two interesting articles I saw online written last year in the United States women now outnumber men in colleges at a 2-1 ratio the highest recorded gender imbalance ever recorded what do y’all think about this Phenomenon and a generation of American men giving up on college education
Its because the Dajjalic system knows women arent a threat to them militarily. They will empower women while disempowering men.. They will promote LGBTQ, poison the water, add estrogens to your food and transgenderize young boys…

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Degrees are so useless these days. I didn't even check if you had a degree on your resume but your work experience or if your resume was error free when I filled two positions. 18-22 work experience in a related field is way more valuable than your 18-22 bachelor's. But it's best if these young folk go into the trades. My colleague's 19 year old son moved a 30 hour drive away and makes six figures in the trades.

Yaraye

VIP
Its because the Dajjalic system knows women arent a threat to them militarily. They will empower women while disempowering men.. They will promote LGBTQ, poison the water, add estrogens to your food and transgenderize young boys…

It's always bla bla bla help the black man bla bla bla :comeon:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

two interesting articles I saw online written last year in the United States women now outnumber men in colleges at a 2-1 ratio the highest recorded gender imbalance ever recorded what do y’all think about this Phenomenon and a generation of American men giving up on college education
Good that means there will be a boom of global economy. Men will be doing mens job and women office work

Trending

Latest posts