Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yes why not. Its been proven, more gender equality = economic prosperity

Yes why not. Its been proven, more gender equality = economic prosperity
What Allah said is xaram cannot be made xalaal matter of fact I don't understand why this is a discussion because there is no Muslim women that would run for president

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What Allah said is xaram cannot be made xalaal matter of fact I don't understand why this is a discussion because there is no Muslim women that would run for president
Whos the president of singapore :shookgabre:

Look it up :gaasdrink:

The culture wars of the West have finally come to Somalia. But the pernicious effects of liberalism and feminism in Europe and North America are there for all to see, which is why there has been a strong reaction from the Right, which continues to gain traction. It's going to be difficult for these Somali women and their handlers to sell their insidious ideas to Somalis, because all one has to do is point to the havoc it has wrought on the West.

You mean the most produtive, wealthiest and happiest nations on earth? Who'd want that curse :gaasdrink:

I used to hold you in high regard, shame.. :dabcasar:

I agree with female leadership. I think it will be a breath of fresh air to our current patriarchal clan system.

skepticism of their nature kulaha:kodaksmiley:
"fundamentally loyal to themselfs their offspring"??:mjlol: "aren't fussed about patriotism nor kinhood"???:mjlol:...

Ahem. So far only men have ruled...and the qabyaalad still remains. How do you explain that OP?:trumpsmirk:
Change is more than welcome. Yes to qualified women in leadership ^.^

I think you get me wrong here. I'm not against women leadership, i'm all for it. Accademicly qualified women are plenty, but so many of them are not fit lead a the nation becouse ideologies they have picked. Under the right women, change is welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts