Women: if you want an Alpha male. Here's what u need to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
By alpha I mean men who are good looking, know how to carry conversation, dress well, educated 6feet and taller, and have good jobs.

These men are rare. They are the 10 percentile of men, which means 90% of other men don't fit this category.

Most of these alpha men are already taken by good looking women.

Here's what u need to do

So u must be willing to become their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th wife. If you want to get the alpha genes passed down to ur offsprings. Yes, genetics plays a part in almost every area of life. From physical features, personality, intelligence, and yes the alpha genes.

Or else you will be stuck with these losers and pass down more shitty genes.

Last edited:
This is why most women are single. They want the 10 percentile of men but the 10percentile of men want top 10 percentile of women.

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Good looking, educated, with nice paying job.

They're the women every dude wants to get with but can't unless they are in the top 10 of men or have money

:comeon: Men prize youth and beauty over achievement and tax bracket. Even being a funny woman isn't valued by them.:camby:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When did I mentioned funny women?

You must not know how to read.

I don't know how to read. :(

I merely added that to a list of superfluous traits that aren't valued in women. I'm guessing you're very popular among the ladies. They sure love patronizing 'nice guy' Faraxs. :siilaanyolaugh:

Hey sophisticated you need to chill. He is simply giving tips on somalispot females how to marry an alpha male.

Tbh most of us are wannabe alphas lmao

I bet 80% of the so called alpha males in somalispot are cucks (not including men ofc)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:win: @shanqale ask me anything. I've read the Game and Art of Seduction. I'm also an anonymous contributor to the Red Pill.

They don't call me the 5 Star General for no reason. I'm experienced in stealing 'digital' hearts.

And my bravado is like a 4Chan Alpha and I look the part too.:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts